Chapter 36.

"I'm going to do some work in my office, do you want to come?" he asked after I had hastily opened my bedroom door. I hadn't realized just how long I was staring at the note.

Before Harry had knocked on my door, the note was sitting on my lap as I had re-read each and ever word. I analyzed each of the letters and tried to interpret who's handwriting it was. Once Harry had knocked at the door, I stuffed the note into the back of my pillow case and panicked at his presence.

He stood at the door in a t-shirt and sweats with one hand pressed into the top part of the door frame. I thought back to the last time I had been in his office as a shiver ran down my spine. Although I did want to keep re-reading the note, I knew he would become suspicious and begin to wonder my sudden absence.

"Sure" I answered smoothly, trying to play off my terror of him finding the note.

He nodded and turned around beginning to walk down the hallway. I quickly shut my door and jogged to catch up to him. We walked in silence as he descended the stairs with me trailing behind him. We made it down to the front room before turning and walking into the office.

It hadn't changed a bit since the last time I had been in here which granted had only been a few days prior. The room had been warmed and the small leather coach had already been calling my name. I plopped myself down in the seat as Harry rounded the desk and sat at the chair.

"Do you have something to do?" he asked making me realize that I had nothing at all to do.

"Uh-uhm.. no I guess not" I said shyly. He smiled and opened a drawer before pulling out the cell phone that is usually occupying his eyes.

"I have a few games on my phone that you can play if you would like" he says making me nod and stand up.

I got up from my comfortable seat on the couch and walked around to his desk as his chair swiveled around to face me. He looked up at me as I not so gracefully hoped up on his wooden desk, allowing him to show me what I could do on his phone.

"I only have two so you can switch off whenever you want. Just press this button to get back to the homescreen" he said tapping on a circle button at the bottom of the touch screen phone.

"Okay I got it, I think my brothers had this phone so I should be used to it. Thank you" I said before hoping off the desk and returning back to my seat.

"Oh and Arabella" he started making me look at him before I could sit down. "Do not snoop through my phone, I can tell when you do" he said making my eyes go wide and a quick nod come from my head.

I didn't even thinking about looking through his phone. This is the one thing he is always on, god knows what he keeps stored into this small little piece of technology. He could have almost any answer to the millions of questions running through my mind about him.

He had gotten to work as I had begun to play one of the games on his phone. It was amusing for the first ten minutes but after a while the game became sicking and once I switched to the other game he had on his phone, it had bored me even more.

I stared at the home screen before taking a quick glance at Harry. He was working and seemed to be focusing solemnly on that, maybe he forgot I was here. I looked down at the home-screen of the phone before swiping my finger right to another page of apps. I looked in the top right corner and found exactly what I was looking for. Messages.

I tapped on the green icon with the small bubble in it and it opened up to a message that was sent half an hour ago.

Yeah, I'll be there in an hour.

I looked at the contact name and saw it said Niall. Niall was coming over? I was surprised that Niall would be coming over. When one of Harry's boys was over he tended to act different towards me and I know it won't be any different when Niall steps through the door in thirty minutes.

I hit the back arrow button and was brought to the screen full of messages. My eyes widened at how many people Harry had text through today. Not many I knew, actually most of them I had no idea who they were. Occasionally, one of the boys names would pop up but other than that they were all strangers. Who are these people?

Elijah, Demetrius, Christopher, Lawrence, Zachariah, Nathaniel, Luchesi, Leonardo.

Did all of these people know Harry? Are they all in his gang? They must be considering the majority of their conversations are about the gang or about the club they run. I decided that none of these people are going to help me find out what I'm looking for. What am I looking for?

I sighed and closed out of the messaging app, before letting the phone rest on my lap. I still can't believe how many people he talks to. I remember growing up I had maybe a handful of close friends and some nice class mates but nothing compared to what Harry has. I looked up expecting him to be sat in his chair, but gasped as his white t-shirt was much closer than I had planned.

My head snapped up to see his body right in front of mine looking down at me. How long has he been there? He raised his eyebrows and scooped his phone up from my lap and smirking at it before throwing it back onto the couch next to me and crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"Couldn't resist?" he asked cunningly as a sinister smirk plastered on his face.

"I-I didn't... I-It j-just.." I began but was cut off by his arm digging into mine and pulling me from the couch.

He looked down on me in an emotion I could only call, dissapointment. He was upset that he had found me snooping, or better yet trying to. I didn't technically see anything too important, all I saw was a couple messages about cars and times none in which I cared about.

"You didn't what? You were caught in the wrong Arabella and you know it" he growled tightening his grip on my upper arm.

"Please s-stop" I whimpered as he growled.

"You are so lucky all my important messages were deleted because if they weren't so help me god-" he growled out making a small sense of relief fill me. He isn't as mad as he could be.

"Let go of me, please" I begged wanting the control of my arm back.

I was mad that I let this happen again, this time it was my fault. We had been doing so good, well he had been doing so good. We kissed, he had his first kiss, and I well, I had become slightly less uncomfortable staying with him. Of course, I had to go and mess it all up.

"You're still in trouble Arabella" he started. "You can count on me being the one to-" he stated before he was cut off by the doorbell.

Niall. He is here and we are in the middle of a... fight? Well, whatever it is Harry and I seem to do every single day. I let out a series of shaky breaths as his breathing had only grown stronger and more powerful. He is terrifying when he is like this.

"Niall is here but because you were a snoop you already know that" He said letting go of my arm and walking towards the door. "Do not move a muscle and I mean it" he commanded making me nod and sit back down of the couch.

The door slammed shut making me flinch and jump from my seat. He is mad, so mad. Which confuses me because he did say that he deleted all the important text messages but still regardless I shouldn't have done it. It was his privacy and I completely invaded it.

On that note, his phone dinged and just as I was telling myself to be cautious of his personality, I grabbed the phone to look at the text message out of complete instinct of when my brothers had received a text message. It was Niall. Wait wasn't he here?

Hey I just left the house, I should be there in ten minutes.

I looked at the phone then at the door. If Niall wasn't here, then who rang the doorbell. Just before I could take another breath his voice boomed through the house.

"Arabella Casper!"

A/N:

Wooohhooo so im gonna be updating tomorrow night as well.

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is at the door!?!?!?!

Make sure you vote!!!