Chapter 3.

My body was completely numb, from the hair on the top of my head to the toes, tucked into my shoes.  Numbness took over. I heard my heart thumping in my ears.  My hands were shaking lightly and my lips were parted taking in quite breaths.

 Before I could even realize where my feet were taking me I was already out in the parking lot of the bank.  My hands fumbled with the keys and finally unlocking the door and opening it up.  I sat in the car in a complete daze.

 Were they coming for us? Does mom know about this? Does Seth and Elliot know? How come they were coming for family and not for the actual gang?

I shook my head in attempts at clearing the jumbled up mess that was my mind.  I shoved the key in the car and turned it on. I backed out of my spot in the parking lot and began driving back to my house. While driving, I thought back to the last conversation I had with Seth and Elliot.

 "A lot has been going on Arabella. It's not safe anywhere anymore" Seth said low and quiet.

 "How come it can't just end? How come it had to start in the first place?"  I asked gripping the phone tighter to my ear.

 "You know the answers to both of those. It can't end until someone wins and that's how it is" he said, something rustling in the back.

 "Well why did it start if it's never going to finish?" I asked moving the fly away hairs from my eyes.

 "Arabella you keep asking questions you know the answers to" he said getting frustrated. " You know it started because the world was already messed up to begin with"

 "But, what you're doing is against the law, you're committing the biggest crime of all!"

 "Bella, you're getting me mad and I had a long day!" he yelled from the other end of phone, making me jump in my seat.

 "I'm sorry" I squeaked wiping a tear of frustration off my cheek.

 "No, I'm sorry, I should'nt have snapped" he said huffing. "You know that I would'nt do something without a reason" he said calmly.

 "I know" I said wrapping the pale pink blanket tighter around my body.

 "I have to go I'm tired and I have to wake up extra early tomorrow. I'll call you tomorrow morning" he said letting out a sigh.

 "Okay, goodnight Seth"

 "Goodnight Bella. Love you"

 "Love you too" I said before hanging up the phone and letting out a long sigh.

From that conversation, nothing peculiar was discussed. He didn't hint at any signs of Savage coming to America. The only thing, was that he was stressed, but he's always like that. Nothing seemed different maybe he just found out today.  What ever the story was he still haden't called us yet and that worried me the whole way back to my house.