Familiar (And Mentally Ill) Faces...

March 15th, 2020; Time: 12pm

At the junction station where passengers would be exchanged with the passengers from Thomas' Branchline (The Ffarquar Branch), and finally found survivors! the two surviving engines among this small group of 10 people were Thomas & James. James was very happy to see us! Thomas on the other hand, well, physically he was fine, but not at all mentally, Reginald asked James about Thomas and he said he'd been like that since he found him here light engine. He kept mumbling to himself about John (his little brother engine), as well as Annie & Claribel (his two beloved passenger coaches). James tried to approach Thomas but he kept reversing away from him... Thomas finally had a mental breakdown telling us John turned into a zombie with Annie & Claribel and his driver used dynamite to kill them, that sight broke Thomas mentally constantly telling those three he was sorry while sobbing or ugly crying loudly... Truly a sad sight to see...

March 15th, 2020; Time: 12:26pm

Thomas finally calmed down enough for James to tow him as he wanted him and Thomas to join us looking to other survivors.  As we traveling down the line, Colt told James what happened to Derek & Rebecca.  James added that when he first arrived at the junction, Thomas wasn't there yet, so he said he traveled on to Killdane and that's where he found Rosie, and said he found Nia & Sydney on the way there.  Then Reginald made the mistake of telling James with Thomas listening what happened to Edward & Henry...  Overhearing that broke Thomas down even more mentally...  Reginald then asked James how he survived and he said he was at Knapford Harbor when the red mist and explosion that released it came.  With quick-thinking he and his crew hid in Arthur's Shed there as Arthur was strangely no where to be found.  Moments before he said Derek had just left with the fish train and whistled at Rebecca who was pulling the express for Gordon.  They were both un-zombified then...  Thomas was too mentally unstable to tell us how he survived aside from having to kill John, Annie & Claribel...  

March 15th, 2020; Time: 2:22pm

We all reached Marion Station safely. The east end bottom of Gordon's Hill was just beyond the station. We stopped to refill on Coal & Water.  Then suddenly, Thomas told us randomly how he survived, in fact, both he and Percy allegedly survived. He said they were at Ffarquar when the red mist was in the sky, John took Annie, Claribel, and the passengers to Ulfstead Castle but they all got caught in The Red Mist and were turned into zombies... Percy, scared of Zombified John fled and Thomas didn't know where he ran off to but Thomas' Driver found some loose dynamite and used it to kill them, Thomas pleaded with his driver not to kill them but his driver told Thomas, "it's us or them, Thomas! I'm sorry but we can't save them now...", lit the TNT, threw it at them and it exploded, killing them instantly... Thomas concluded saying, "if Percy's dead or a zombie too? I have no reason left to live anymore..."  James then reassured Thomas that Percy is still alive and out there somewhere.  Reginald & Colt just simply helped James out with the reassurance.  As James towed Thomas on to Wellsworth across Gordon's Hill, us 6 were attacked by a Zombified Daisy, Reginald yelled at James telling him to not stop until they arrive at Wellsworth, we'll meet them there! Thankfully, James heard him and took his advice.  Reginald & Colt just barely escaped Daisy's grasp! She did give chase though! We charged up Gordon's Hill with Daisy not too far behind for comfort and relief! but there was a sharp curve down the other side towards Wellsworth, We slowed down keep from derailing but Daisy didn't, as a result, she crashed head first into the mountainside, killing herself in the process! Thomas & James were amazed by that.  Then, we all heard two familiar whistles blare out.  We knew who the whistles belonged to.  Bill & Ben emerged from The Wellsworth Engine Shed!  They looked rather frightened asking us, "is she dead?" (we assumed they were referring to Daisy).  "Yes!" Reginald replied then, "YAY! we get to leave here!" The twins joyfully cried.  James asked us if we could tow Thomas as he said he found some unharmed coaches to get the 10 survivors back at the junction station, we agreed to let James collect those coaches and go back to get those survivors! After James got the coaches and left, Us four with Reginald & Colt, Bill, Ben, and Thomas all left Wellsworth.