Thomas' Mad Suicide...

March 16th, 2020; Time: 2:30pm

We all heard James scream in pure terror and run out the repair shed. He frantically yelled "ZOMBIE!!!" to the top of his lungs. This was the other surviving engines' worst fear come true... Gordon instinctively went to the repair shed to investigate. We saw him gasp in horror as we instinctively followed him for the same reason as him, to investigate the matter there. Thomas was ugly sobbing at Percy as he began to transform into a zombie! Zombie engine bites are THIS contagious then! When Percy finished his zombie transformation, he roared demonically at us and lunged forward! We ran away as we didn't have rail guns at this moment! Thankfully Oliver was standing guard last night so he was still coupled up to his rail gun, aimed at Percy and opened fire... First hit (and only hit as a result), blew Zombie Percy to smithereens! We were safe again! One new problem though, Thomas saw all of that as he didn't budge from the repair shed... He snapped over Oliver blowing Percy up, saying, "HOW COULD YOU, OLIVER?! PERCY WAS YOUR FRIEND TOO!!!!", "Yes, Percy WAS our friend! But he had just turned into a zombie, Thomas!!! How could YOU not see that!?" Oliver sharply replied. Oliver's reply made Thomas get worst rapidly! He stormed to the station and found a siding with a giant spike protruding out from the buffers. He laughed diabolically, then said to all us, "The 3 engines I truly cared about the most are dead! I'm keeping my Thomas Promise as now John, Edward, & Percy are gone to the magic railroad! I shall go join them there! Goodbye everyone." Gordon stopped him, and then tried to reason with our beloved #1...  It seemed to have worked for a minute or two...  As Thomas slowly back away from the buffers, he suddenly stopped, he lunged quickly forward and just screamed to the top of his lungs until he crashed into the spike-armed buffers, killing himself instantly!  Gordon & James sobbed, and we all shed a quiet tear as well gave a moment of silence...  For our beloved #1, Thomas The Tank Engine...  Then we all closed our eyes and remembered, the good times that little blue engine gave us...