Peace & Quiet At Last...

March 15th, 2020; Time: 4:20pm

We sped past Arlesdale, to see all of the small railway engines blown up, and dead...  Hordes of zombies were on the station platform, with a blown up Murdoch...  Seems his crew fired him up on a dry boiler.  I guess he got his peace & quiet at last...

March 15th, 2020; Time: 4:36pm

We arrived at Knapford to a lovely surprise! Donald & Douglas, The Scottish Twin Engines were sitting at Knapford with armed mini rail guns.  They gasped when they saw us.  They were surprised that we survived as well.  They told us they turned Tidmouth into some sort of survival center, it was The Fat Controller's orders to do that to the entirety of Tidmouth.  They also said David (Formerly known as Diesel), Percy, Oliver & Molly survived but they were back at Tidmouth.  We told them James survived and is bringing survivors from the branchline junction station and they said they'd keep an eye out for him.  They then wanted all of us to get to Tidmouth immediately, they have plenty of ammo for human guns and their rail guns because they were sent here to keep the undead hordes from even getting close to Tidmouth.  Saying the next horde to invade here is due around 6:35pm, the time they assumed James would be arriving here.  Bill & Ben decided, without hesitation, to go on to Tidmouth after hearing that from the Scottish Twins, but we were divided, Me, Jon, & Reginald wanted to follow Bill & Ben on to Tidmouth, but Johnathan, Megan, & Colt wanted to get armed and stay at Knapford to aid the twins and keep a look out for James.  Suddenly Thomas decided that he wanted to go reunite with Percy at Tidmouth, So we opted to uncouple Reginald & Colt from each other, move Thomas out of our ways briefly, and we (Me, Jon, and Reginald), would couple up to Thomas and tow him on to Tidmouth while they (Johnathan, Megan, and Colt), stay at Knapford with the Scottish Twins.  Donald showed Colt where a third mini rail gun was, Johnathan & Megan took him to fetch it and use it to aid the twins.  And they looked like they were ready for a war.  So, we left them with Thomas in tow at that.