The Attack On Knapford!

March 15th, 2020; Time: 6:12pm

We arrived back at Knapford to Johnathan, Megan, and Colt's surprise with our weapons from Tidmouth.  Since we were here, we blocked all possible entrances to Tidmouth from Knapford for the zombie engines now so the Scottish Twins were very happy we returned.  After the fight, I'll write about it and it's aftermath once we can safely assume it's over... 

March 16th, 2020; Time: 2pm

Oh dear God...  Where do I even start! There, were, hundreds, of human zombies, for two hours straight they seemed to not stop coming.  Donald & Douglas would've been eaten alive by Zombified Arthur, Alfred, Crovan, Jimmy (or Jinty), and Paul (or Pug) if it weren't for Reginald & Colt! However if Alfred & Crovan weren't killed by Reginald & Colt, this wouldn't prompted Arthur to escape the battle.  The Twins killed Jimmy & Paul.  After that, it was only human zombies...  Luckily, most of us made it out of it with our lives. But, I swear, Knapford looked like a war zone after all the zombies were destroyed...   Harold just returned from his flight around the island, saying literally the majority, if not all the other engines were either dead, zombified, or mutated...  He said when he was hovering over Brendam Docks however, he was almost shot out of the sky by missiles! He saw those lab coat wearing men and the black-dressed mercenaries by the thousands, swarming the docks, Salty was no where to be found, but Porter on the other hand, was dead from a dry boiler explosion.  However as I'm writing this entry, this militia taking over Brendam Docks quickly became the least of our problems...