Amazing Discoveries

March 15th, 2020; Time: 5:09pm

We arrived to a huge giant spiked-protected gate just outside Tidmouth, the signalmen saw that we weren't zombies and let us in.  Donald & Douglas were right, There was David, Oliver, and Molly sitting in the yard at Tidmouth! They gasped, then greeted us very warmly saying how happy they were that we survived and Oliver asked Reginald if Colt survived, Reginald replied with a "Yes, but he's still at Knapford! He decided to fight the next zombie horde with Donald & Douglas! That blasted fool!" After that Molly heard Thomas muttering to himself again.  "So I see and hear Thomas survived too, I hope?" she asked, "Yes but all of this seemed to have taken a heavy toll on him mentally." Reginald replied...  David told him to park Thomas at the repair shed next to Percy, although, he said, Percy's been, injuried...  Since Thomas was listening he couldn't tell us how Percy got what sort of injury.  But Thomas still wanted to be his best friend so Reginald shunted him alongside Percy who had a small piece of his face missing, it looked a zombie engine had bitten him...  Then we heard someone scream, "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" from inside Tidmouth Sheds.  Reginald went to investigate, and we opened the doors of the center birth and out slowly came chugging a one-eyed Gordon! He told us a black-dressed man came in the sheds yesterday around noon and used a large sword to slash his left eye out, and locked him and his crew in the sheds which due to the mist was both a blessing and a curse.  His crew were able to stitch up where his eye used to be and the gnarly scar it left on his face...  Reginald sadly said to Gordon, "At least you out of The Three Railway Engines survived.." then he proceeded to tell him about Edward & Henry.  Gordon began to cry, but unlike Thomas, he stopped shortly after, and didn't lose his sanity over what happened to them, instead he said, "I will not allow what happened to them to be in vein! I shall find a noble way to avenge them." Then, we heard a helicopter landing near the station.  It was Harold! We decided to go talk to him at the station.  Harold said that he spotted the horde of zombies still at Arlesdale, he speculated that a zombie engine hasn't motivated them to head to Knapford yet, also there he spotted James and the 2 red coaches filled with the survivors from the branchline junction thunder by the zombie-infested station. He said James wasn't bitten or mutated or anything like that, but judging by how fast James was going, he thinks he was running from something.  Suddenly, the protective doors opened and James zoomed in quicker than the blink of an eye! He skidded to a stop in the big station.  He panted to catch his breath, then he said a Zombified Arthur started chasing him at Marion.  Molly told him he's glad he didn't get bitten like Percy did.  James gasped and said "He got bitten?!" Molly said "Yes" James then said Percy could eventually turn into a zombie based off those zombie apocalypse movies he claimed his crew watched over the years.  We all started to get very worried with that revelation...  Gordon wanted to get a mini rail gun and go help the Scottish Twins and Colt, but we wouldn't let him due to him only having one eye now, we volunteered ourselves to experience that hell so Gordon didn't have to.  Oliver said there's enough mini rail guns for all of us, saying, "We'll stay here and protect the base with Gordon, you go and help Colt & The Twins!" We couldn't help but agree to that at this point for the sake of Colt, Donald, Douglas, and their crews.  They opened the gate and off we stormed.  Me & Jon were armed to the teeth with a knife and firearms while Reginald was pushing a mini rail gun. Only James, Thomas & Percy weren't armed with those mini rail guns, as we were leaving they ordered James to go to the repair shed and watch Thomas & Percy.  David told him there's another mini gun hid there just in case he might need to use it (assumingly, on Percy if he turns into zombie)...