A Surprising Revelation.

March 16th, 2020; Time: 5pm

Well this is a surprise! The gate opened to let Richard in pulling Bear's Pullman Coach carrying The Fat Controller! He got out and said Diesel 10 kidnapped Bear and we don't know what they did with him, "Richard and myself barely escaped thanks to Bear risking his life for us to return to Sodor..."  "Diesel 10 did tell us who is behind all of this, and that they secretly took over Brendam Docks so most of them are now there! They've used witchcraft to make The Red Mist and it's liquid variant that has to be injected into a person, animal or engine...  But that foul stuff has a primary purpose, to bring fourth an evil spirit who used to be the spirit of an engine who got killed a few years back now.  this engine is the horrid big red bully, Johnson...  Emily has teamed up with this dark militia led by a man named P.T. Boomer to make her dark dream of destroying Sodor to resurrect her dead evil lover as a demon a reality..." We all gasped at this...  What, a, revelation...  "After all the zombies are dead, we MUST launch a full-scale assault on Brendam Docks before it's too late! However, Harold needs to do a through search of the whole island before any of that, to find any other surviving engines, we'll need as many as we can get for the assault, as we can go kill off the zombies in small groups."  We all loved this plan Sir Topham Hatt devised.  He concluded saying the zombies killing and searching for more survivors would take a week or two in total.  I'll write again when it's time prepare for the assault on Brendam Docks.