Chapter 9: Run Away~

(Rimuru's Perspective)

"...Look at them... flirting right in front of us..."

"...My Lord... how bold..."

I could listen to some mutters coming from across me, but I am sure the right choice is to ignore them. Yeah, definitely the right choice. I can not allow my Sanity Points to drop any further than they have, after all. The two of them, by the way, were Shizu-san and Foltia, who were now sitting cross-legged in front of Ciel and I.

Why did they say such a thing? Well...

"Daa~rlinggg... This Ciel feels lonely...spoil this Ciel a bit more... pat this Ciel's head a bitttt~" Ciel rubbed her head against my body. She was currently clinging to my waist as we were sitting on the ground.

"There, there." I complied and gently patted her head. I really wanted to comment about why she suddenly started referring to herself in third person, but I feel I will not get anywhere by asking.

*Boom* Hmm?

"Hehehe..." Ciel squirmed her eyes in pleasure as she rubbed her face against me. "Now... please spank this Ciel's butt until it swells!"

Ciel raised her butt in the air while still clinging to my waist and started jiggling it around. Her expectations were VERY clearly portrayed.

A/N: In case you don't understand, basically all of Ciel's body is flat on the ground except her butt; like a hill or a worm.

"From where the hell did that come from?! And stop referring to yourself in third person, it's weird!" How did she go from wanting headpats to spankings?! It was completely irrational to go from headpats to butt spankings... right? I am not the weird one here... right?

"...My Lord, how cruel, to ignore my mistressess's wishes without a second thought..." Foltia had a disappointed look in her eyes. A-A-Am I the weird one here, after all?! Is this kind of thing normal?!

"No, I don't think Rimuru-san is in the wrong here. Rather, you should admonish that pervert you have as your mistress." Shhizu-san also looked disappointed, but in a very different way. Ah... good, it seems I am not the weird one here. But...

Erm... Shizu-san? Since when did you become so hostile with Ciel? No, but more than that, if you say such a thing...

"Hoh? Who are you calling a pervert, Miss 'I-only-appear-for-a-chapter-and-then-die'?" Ciel?! A complete change of personality?!

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"Heheheh... It means you will never beat this Ciel—the main heroine!" Ciel puffed out her chest as a smug smile appeared on her face.

"Aagh?! Bring it on, you silver-haired devil!"

"Kukuku, there is literally no way for you to win! Author-san is on my side! Fuahahaha! With his help, my power as the main heroine will be unsealed!" Erm... Ciel? What in the world are you talking about? Oh no... having delusions and talking like that... is she a chuuni now?!

A/N: She's not lying though...

"Urgh... I don't know what you're talking about... but you're annoying me, so shut up!"

"Kukuku, try to force me to... if you can." Ciel brought her hand to her lips and chuckled evilly. She is totally acting like the bad guy, isn't she? Her butt was still in the air, though; it seems she won't give that up.

*BOOM* Hmm? What was that?

*Oh, My Lord! Those two are quite close aren't they?" Foltia, meanwhile, was looking at both of them with sparkling eyes. She was also muttering, 'I wish I had such a friendship with anyone... perhaps if I talk with another Prime Spirit...' As for the spoiled/perverted/chuuni and the easily triggered girl...