Let's Go to Earth! ①: I didn't do it, I swear

(Rimuru's Perspective)

"Ugh...Honey...I don't really...urgh...feel so...*blargh*..."

"C-Ciel! Hang in there!"

"Mama...are you ok-wah... no no no no Reili can't-*blargh*!"

"Wawawawa! Reili?!"

"Ciel-san?! Reili-chan?! Are you okay?!"

The scene that transpired before my eyes could only be described as...complete chaos.

Ciel, who was wearing a dignified beige long coat and jeans, was in a not so dignified posture, with both of her hands and knees glued to the floor. A sick expression I've never seen before engulfed her face as she...emptied her stomach onto the street.

Reili, wearing a cute denim overall with yellow buttons on the edges, a pink blouse underneath, and pink ribbons tying her hair, was in a similar situation. Shizu-san was crouching beside her as she gently patted her back saying, "There, there..."

"...Ugh...Honey...me...too..."

"Sure, sure... There, there..." I gently patted Ciel's back as she looked at me with puppy eyes.

Even though she acts so tough at times...

A few seconds passed by in such a way, until Ciel was finally able to stand up on her own two feet. "Urgh...I thought I was gonna die."

Is that even possible? I retorted in my mind as I shifted my attention to Reili, who was being carried by Shizu-san. My girl had her head leaned on her auntie's neck, with her hands clutching onto Shizu-san's yellow one-piece dress for dear life. I could almost swear Reili's eyes turned into spirals somewhere along the way, like how it happens in cartoons.

I didn't think they would have that much trouble crossing worlds... That's right, the culprit of turning two of our party's members into food waterfalls is none other than the power of otherworldly travel.

Though three out of the five of us ended up just fine, so I think we should call that a win...

"How can it be a win! My throat is hurting like crazy! You are so mean!" Ciel adopted the pose of a certain attorney somewhere, pointing at me with her index finger.

"Yes, Papa! You meanie!"

"Awawa! Reili-chan, don't move! You're going to fall!"

Ignoring Reili, who was copying Ciel's pose, and Shizu-san, who was trying to keep her still, I turned around to inspect our surroundings...

"Ah." ...and froze. "C-C-C-C-Ciel?" I turned my head around like a badly-oiled machine. A question mark spawned on top of Ciel's head as she returned my gaze.

"Hm? Something wrong?"

"You...did it on purpose, didn't you?" My eye twitched as I saw her tilt her head to the side, FEIGNING confusion. Yes, feigning, there's literally NO WAY she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

A small, nearly imperceptible smirk appeared on Ciel's face. You...

"Is there something wrong, Rimuru-sa-...Eh?" Shizu-san appeared to have noticed already.

"Ciel, did you just...teleport us HERE? Really? Out of all places?" We hadn't noticed because we were too busy dealing with Ciel and Reili's nausea, but right now, we are standing in the middle of Shibuya crossing. Yes, THAT Shibuya crossing; the world's busiest crosswalk. Which meant that...

"Woah, did those girls just puke on the street?"

"What's going on here? Why is there a guy lying on the street?"