2.4 • Potato

Warning : Lots of 💋 stuff ahead. Read at your own risk.

•••

"Good morning, my cute potato."

She whined hearing the word 'Potato'. Aloo was okay as her first name was too long. But potato was a terrible nickname.

"Don't call me that!" She frowned with closed eyes.

"Or what? You'll beat me with a broom as well?" He asked teasingly.

So most probably Yuvraj called him and told him about that 'Potato' incident. When she hit Yuvraj with a broom from calling her 'Potato.'

She didn't reply and tried to fall asleep again.

"Aloo, wake up."

"Abhi, I am tired from last night."

"We didn't even do anything."

"But I am tired."

"Kiddo, that's called emotionally drained."

"Don't call me Kiddo! I am your wife, not daughter."

"Having you as my wife is no less than having a daughter."

"You shouldn't have married me then."

"Hey, I am not complaining. My little one is complaining, you know."He winked at her seductively, but she couldn't understand his seduction.

"Little one? You have a kid?"She looked at him with a quizzical look.

"No!"

"Then who is the little one?"

He sighed with a smile and pulled her hand to his jeans. He rested her palm against his hardness.

"That's my little one."

Her eyes widened. But she kept quiet. She was trying to get a witty reply to his sexual statement.

She smiled and replied, "Tell your little one to work a little hard. He is too old for my little girl. What if he got tired in the middle of his job?"

He smirked.

She indirectly joked about their age gap. But it was just a joke. She didn't mean it.

"Just say your little girl is very immature and won't be able to handle my little boy."

She gaped at his reply. Unfortunately, she had no comeback to his snarky comment. So she avoided making a fool out of herself and got up from the bed.

As she moved past him, a thought put a halt to her feet. Last night, he so confidently undressed in her presence. He was comfortable with doing so. She should also try doing that. He had already seen her the previous night.

"Abhi?" She called his name softly.

"Yep." He turned to look at her.

"Can you help me wash my hair?" Her hair was thick, long and hard to take care of. So it won't be a lie if she asked for his help. An extra hand will reduce her struggle with her hair.

"Why not?" He nodded.

She smiled and entered the ensuite, followed by him. With shivering hands, she removed the bathrobe she was wearing last night. She noticed his expressions from the mirror on the wall.

Desire.

His eyes were filled with desire.

Taking a deep breath she turned around.

He shrugged smilingly at her and moved to the bathtub. He turned on the tap to let warm water fill in the tub. Then he grabbed some hair wash and body wash from the cabinet.

As everything was prepared he looked at her. She was standing still in her position. Giving her a look she couldn't understand, he removed his t-shirt and sweatpants.

His brown eyes gestured her to sit in the bathtub. She meekly nodded and moved to sit in the bathtub filled with warm water. Her body immediately relaxed as the warmth of the water spread across her skin.

He began combing her hair with his fingers. He had no idea how to start, she had very long and thick hair.

He gently held the back of her head and pulled her head back into the water. He made sure her face was above the water level and only her head was underwater. Alankrita was partially enjoying and partially scared. What if water entered her nose? That feeling was no less than torture.

When her hair was wet and heavier than before, she sat back against the tub. He put her long, beautiful hair in the wash basin attached to the bathtub. Now he thought, why did he make her head dip in the water when he could simply use the tap for the same purpose? But it was his first time, so he shrugged and continued. He put some hair wash on his palm and began massaging her head with that. She smiled as he continued the hair massage for the next fifteen minutes. He finished half of the bottle to wash the length of her hair. And finally, when he was done applying hair wash, he began washing them with water.

When he was done washing her hair, he took some body wash on his palm and very hesitantly applied it to her both shoulders. She resisted the moan about to leave her lips by closing her eyes and clenching her teeth. Very slowly his hands moved down to her arms. Gently rubbing her skin with his soapy hands.

Taking more body wash, his hands roamed her back. Alankrita huffed a long sigh of resistance, making him smile.

Matters got more intense when without warning he cupped her breasts. At this sudden physical intrusion, she couldn't help the moan that left her parted lips. He didn't stop and kept rubbing against her breasts.

"Abhi... you are so evil." She kept complaining, but he knew she was enjoying it from the way she moaned.

"Abhi, I am tired now. Please, stop."

He made a face but stopped.

"You feel uncomfortable?" He asked out of concern.

"No... it felt weird." She replied honestly.

"Okay." He kissed her cheek.

"I'll do the rest myself. You may leave. I need some alone time."

He politely nodded and left after kissing her again.

Alankrita sighed as he left. It wasn't as if she didn't like him touching her breasts. She just couldn't wrap her head around the fact that it was happening for real. She grew up in a society where talking about sex is taboo. So it felt weird to engage in this unheard pleasure.

With these thoughts in her mind she continued with her bath.

Later, that entire day Alankrita was glued to her phone. And it was irking Abhimaan. He was trying to ignore her phone addiction but there has to be some limit.

She had phone in her hand even at night. He couldn't remember even a single instance when she had put down that little piece of distraction.

“Aloo, put down your phone,” He told.

“Just a few more minutes, Abhi.”

“You had it in your hands for more than eight hours. Put it down right down,” His tone was stern, yet she chose to ignore his words.

“So you are ignoring me now?” He asked, seeing her reaction.

“No, I just want to use my phone for a while, that's it.”

“And I want you to know that phone addiction is no different than drug addiction. I want you free of that.”

“So now we'll have arguments over my phone.”

“This is not arguments, Aloo. Just sleep, that's all I want.”

“Okay.” And she put down her phone. There was no point on defending her phone addiction. He was right and she knew that. But bad habits leave hard.

•••

How's the chapter?