6.5 • I Love You Too

Longest chapter I wrote in a long while.

•••

Eka had tears in her eyes while she looked at her fourth pregnancy test. Ayush was standing in a corner and looking at her carefully.

“It's again positive.” Eka mumbled to him sadly while falling down on the bed helplessly.

“Eka, it was meant to happen someday.” He came forward and sat down on his knees in front of her.

“But it's too early.” She cried.

“But we can't do anything about it now. Give yourself some time and things will fall into place. Okay?” He gently held her shoulders and made her understand his point.

“I... I don't know.” Eka began to cry softly.

“Visit your parents for few days. You will feel better.” He suggested while caressing her hair.

Eka nodded while wiping her tears.

✿ ✿ ✿

“Ayush! Ayush!” Ayush was deep in sleep when Eka began to wake him up. His eyes jolted up and he moved to look at her.

“What happened, Eka?” He asked in fear and worry.

“I am hungry.” She whined.

“Then go to the kitchen and keep something.” He told her as if it was the most obvious thing to do.

“But the baby is sleeping. If I will do any sort of movement, it will wake up and I don't want to disturb my baby's sleep. So please bring food for me.” She requested in a honey-coated tone.

Ayush understood she was trying to trouble him. But he couldn't refuse her when she was carrying his child. So he got up from the warm bed and went downstairs to bring her some food.

Ten minutes later, Eka was eating Dal Chawal while sitting on the bed. Ayush was sitting beside her and staring at her in awe. He just began to find her really attractive since the time he got to know she was going to give him a baby.

“Why are you staring at me like this?” Eka asked when she had finished her food.

Ayush was dumbstruck as he came out of his trance, “I don't know,” He shook his head.

Eka put the plate on the side table and lie down on the bed. Ayush too laid down beside her.

Ayush, without any hesitation, put his palm on her belly. Eka looked at him with surprise.

“I was caressing my baby.” He smiled.

Eka gave him a surprised look before closing her eyes. Ayush smiled and kissed her cheek.

“I don't think our baby will mind if we...” His words trailed off as his hands reached inside her pajama.

Eka's lips broke into smile, “Ayush...”

“C'mon, not more than fifteen minutes.” He carefully moved to pull down her pajama and positioned himself at the entrance.

“Be gentle.” She made a baby face.

“Okay.” He smiled and peck her lips.

He interlocked their hands and pulled her in for a passionate kiss while moving in and out of her centre. He was being extra careful with her. His pace was slow as if he has all time in the world to make love with her. Eka smiled into the kiss as his gentleness towards her.

Ayush pulled out of her once both of them got their release.

“I will clean you up.” Saying so he moved to bring wet towel for her.