4.4 • Let's Get Divorced

Zaviar dragged Parisa into a random hotel room because he was afraid that she will create a scene in her God knows what condition. She can't control her sassy mouth in full consciousness, what will she do when she is not aware of her actions?

“Zaviar...” She mumbled with a pout on her reddened face.

“Parisa, please stop.” He said softly.

“But I love you.” She again made a pouty face.

Zaviar smiled. His eyes shone like a bright star at hearing what she just said.

“That doesn't mean you have right to give me hickies. Tell me your brother's contact number.” He asked.

“Haw, my father had a son and I didn't even know about it.” She shouted at the top of her lungs. Even her dead father could hear her.

Zaviar slapped his forehead.

“Parisa, I'm talking about the guy who was with you earlier.” He clarified.

“Oh, Alamgeer? He is not my brother.” She chuckled.

“Oh, so is he your cousin?” He asked again.

“Nope.” She had an amused grin on her face as if she will burst into laughter any moment.

“Then who is he?” He couldn't join the dots.

“I won't tell you.” And she began laughing.

Zaviar couldn't quite understand what was so funny about it.  While Parisa couldn't control laughter and kept laughing without a pause. Her stomach began hurting yet she couldn't control. While Zaviar was looking at her as if she was a unicorn.

And suddenly the door opened.

It was Alamgeer.

Zaviar quickly acted, he didn't want Parisa's... whatever to think anything wrong about this situation.

“Hey, Parisa is not in her senses. So I brought her here because she has a tendency to get into messed up situations.” He explained before Alamgeer could even ask.

“No, it's alright. I just saw you bringing her here and wanted to check in case you turn out to be the bad guy.” Alamgeer told honestly.

“Oh, that's really nice of you, really. By the way, who are you?” Zaviar asked the question confusing him for the last few minutes. He was curious why Parisa began laughing on this question.

Alamgeer hesitated for a few moments before replying with an awkward smile, “I am her husband.”

At that moment of revelation, Zaviar's mouth hung open in shock. He couldn't contemplate on what to say. He kept silently loving a married woman for so long. And she never even told him about her marital status.

His love and admiration for Parisa turned into anger when he realised how dishonest she was with him.

Alamgeer was still standing at the door, looking at the changing expressions on Zaviar's face. While Parisa unaware of what just happened, had fallen asleep on the bed in between her fits of laughter.

“Please take your wife home, Alamgeer.” That was all he said before passing by the side of Alamgeer, leaving the hotel room.

Alamgeer took a loud breath when Zaviar left. He looked at a sleeping Parisa.

“Wow. Both of us are in love with someone else. Absolutely not a made for each other couple.” He mumbled to himself and picked her up in his arms and took her to the car.

He was kind of relieved.

🕊️🕊️🕊️

The next morning, Parisa woke up as she did on a normal day. Alamgeer, who was already ready for the day, was confused to see that she had no hangover.