3.0 • Hijr | हिज़्र | ہجر

Sneak peek •

She didn't scream or cry. She felt almost numb. Looking at his dead body, she felt calm. The thought of becoming a widow didn't bother her. At least, she won't face abuse anymore. She was thankful to whoever killed her husband. Because he had earned it by making her life a living hell.

But who killed him?

And suddenly she felt someone standing behind her. She slowly turned around. Now she was scared for herself.

Her eyes met with a masked man. He was tall and muscular. From his physique, he seemed very familiar. And when she looked into his brown eyes, yes, he was familiar.

But before she could connect the dots or even be happy to meet him after so long, something sting the side of her neck. And she blacked out, falling next to her dead husband.

• Characters •

Ayaz

( Face claim: Aras Aydin )He is a Turkish actor

He is a Turkish actor.

Zerah

( Face claim: Zara Peerzada )She is a Pakistani model

She is a Pakistani model.

★ This will be a Non-toxic Mafia Romance.

★ The story will be set in Istanbul, Turkey.

★ Chapters will posted once I'm done writing the whole story, which seems almost impossible to me.

And, and, and I will also try to REWRITE YAYAVAR whenever I get time, because I'm not satisfied with what ending I wrote.

That's it for now.

Do comment your thoughts.