[Twenty-Two]

🐺

🐺

"You're my sunshine in the darkest day,
My better half, my saving grace, you make me
Who I want to be."

🐺

Bella had left very early Saturday morning, very early. Brenna would even say that her and Edward headed to the airport on Friday night, depending on how you look at time. Currently the imprint was sitting at Emily's. Embry had told her a few days ago about Edward's sister seeing her vision about Victoria. Since she was after Bella, that was why Edward wanted to get the girl out of town. Jacob had become convinced that Edward would turn the girl while they were out of town.

Brenna was the only part of the pack that knew about Bella turning after graduation. She wasn't going to tell anyone, not even Embry. Speaking of her lover, her mind was filled with anxiety thinking about him going head-to-head with the red headed vampire. She knew that the Cullens would be on their side of the treaty and that the wolves would be on theirs to ensure that she is captured. Yes, Brenna did in fact trust her boyfriend. She knew that they could kill vampires, but it didn't stop her worry any.

"You want some food?" Emily asked softly as she sat down in front of the other imprint. Brenna was here more than Kim was. Which Kim, like Brenna, had school and a social life besides her wolf.

Brenna shook her head and gave the girl a soft smile, "no. Nervous stomach." She replied with a brief explanation.

"He'll be fine." Emily promised as she patted the girls hand. Brenna gave her a thankful smile, not saying anything. It wasn't that she didn't trust the girl. It was her anxiety making her believe that everything would turn for the worst. She didn't want to lose Embry, truth be known, she couldn't even picture a life without Embry. It shocked her to say the least. She had changed her plans when she fell in love with the wolf. Instead of studying dramatic arts and dance. She wanted to go into science. Also finding out that her best test scores and grades were in her science classes. She was one of the few people who passed chemistry with an 'A', that was a class that most people tend to fail. "So, Embry tells me that you're thinking about college already?" Emily spoke up. "Do you have any places in mind?" She asked like she could read the girl's mind.

"I was thinking Gonzaga University." Brenna replied trying to get her mind off of the thought of Embry getting hurt. "I just hate how it's around 8 hours away." She admitted letting them know that she had calculated how far she'd be from the pack. "Before I found Embry, I was honestly considering California or New York."

Emily gave the girl a knowing look, "Embry change your mind?"

Brenna shook her head with a sheepish smile, "I did. On my own, I just... everything lately made me realize I'd go crazy if I couldn't come home every weekend." That statement was true. She wanted to be close to Embry, but she also knew that Charlie would need her close by as well. Especially if Bella went through with her transition of being a vampire. Brenna was fixing to speak up again until she heard an angry voice who she knew was Paul. Meaning the boys just be back.