[Two]

🐺

🐺

"In life, have a friend that is like a mirror
and shadow; mirror doesn't lie
and shadows never leave."

🐺

The swan house seemed to be hectic this morning, well, to Brenna at least. She was stressing about homework that she had forgotten to do and was hoping that Tyler would just give her the answers since they had that class together. She was a sophomore in High School, but happened to have AP Biology and AP English II. It was tiring because she was striving to get valedictorian and seeing of how on track she was with everything then she was definitely going to get somewhere.

"Hey, um, are you riding with me?" Bella asked her adopted sister awkwardly as she noticed the younger girl running around the room trying to get everything together. If you didn't know better, you would think this was her first day of school. It wasn't, she just hadn't had time to organize since she found out the news that Bella was coming.

"No." Brenna told the older girl softly as she finally calmed down and zipped her bag up and slung it over her shoulders. "I actually drive to school on my own, but thank you for offering." She told her with a smile as both girls stepped out of the room. Bella nodded silently as the two made their way downstairs. Brenna wanted to try to be Bella's friend but she honestly did not know where to start. The biological Swan was way to awkward and Brenna didn't know where to start. "Dad, I'm going to go ahead and leave so I can finish up my homework from last night." She announced as she kissed Charlie's cheek and grabbed her car keys.

"Be careful!" Charlie shouted as the girl yelled back her response before the door shut behind her.

The trip to Forks High School didn't seem to take too long, but she had stopped at a gas station to get a snack and something to drink. That was her usual school morning was stopping at the same gas station for breakfast seeing as Tyler's mom was the cook for the café located inside the travel stop.

"You know, I tried to get my mom to cut you off." Tyler told Brenna as he approached her from his vehicle. Tyler's family had money, so of course he had one of the nicest vehicles in the parking lot. Next to the Cullen's of course. "But, she told me that she would never because you are like the daughter she never had." He finished as Brenna let out a laugh as she swallowed the last bite of her breakfast.

"This is why I love your mother, she likes me more than you." Brenna stated jokingly as Tyler rolled his eyes at the girl. Everyone had always thought that the two would date, well, everyone at school had always thought that. Brenna and Tyler had been joined at the hip as soon as they met and that only stopped once Tyler and Maleah started dating.

"Yeah, well, I actually probably can't argue there." Tyler joked as the two stayed beside Brenna's car. There was no way Brenna was going to go inside the school before at least 7:50. She had rushed out this morning that she didn't even notice she was fifteen minutes earlier than she usually was. "How is having Bella home?" Tyler asked as his joking demeanor changed to serious. He wanted to honestly know how his friend was handling this and he wanted to be there for her if she needed someone. Maleah had informed him on what Brenna had said and about how she was afraid that everything would change.