[Six]

🐺

🐺

"Mend fences,
Build bridges,
Forgive trespasses,
Grieve losses and let toxic grudges go.
Then move on."

🐺

After dinner Brenna and Maleah were sitting on her bed neither of them not really knowing how to start out the conversation. Maleah knew what she wanted to say and Brenna knew what she wishes she could tell the girl without her hating her. "Okay, so I am just going to come right out and say it..." Maleah trailed off. "I'm sorry for putting you on the spot and making you lie to Tyler about what happened. I never should have done it and I should have told him the night I called you. You were right and I was wrong so I am so very sorry to put you in that position." Maleah sighed as Brenna gave her an assuring smile.

"I have to tell you something..." Brenna trailed off as her hands suddenly became sweaty from the nerves that feel like they are trying to eat her alive. Maleah gave her a look telling her that it was okay and she could tell her. "The night that you two broke up, Tyler came to my house upset." Brenna stated as Maleah's eyebrows furrowed in confusion to where her friend was going with this. "He kissed me because he was trying to have a rebound and I was in shock that I didn't push him off..." Brenna finally finished not wanting to say more than that because she didn't want to tell her that they kissed twice. "I'm sorry and we both agreed that we had no feelings for each other but I think he wanted to get back at you so he kissed me and I am so sorry."

Maleah nodded as she gave Brenna a weak smile, "It's fine. I deserve that... I don't even deserve his or your apology because we were broken up and I slept with someone else when we were still together." Maleah stated as Brenna gave her a sad smile. "I just want him back Bren... so bad." Maleah stated as her voice shook and tears came to her eyes.

"Try to talk to him... just don't give up on him because he is still so in love with you." Brenna told Maleah as she comforted her friend.

She was glad to have her friend back and she was hoping that Tyler and Maleah would at least be friends again so things can be semi-normal.

🐺

It had been about a week if not more since Maleah and Brenna talked things out and since Brenna and Bella got into a fight. Brenna hasn't talked to Bella since she told Bella that she was tired of coming in second to her and Bella had been trying to talk to her but Brenna had just ignored her. Brenna had known things were going to change and now she was finally starting to see the big difference in things when Bella showed up to school with Edward and ever since then she had been hanging out with him.

Brenna was also really good at detecting Bella's lies because, if she was being honest, the awkward girl is a bad liar. So, she knew that her 'older sister' was hiding something but she didn't want anything to do with it since she know, almost, had her trio back together.