[Twenty-Five]

*Not Edited!*

+

"In the End, It's him and I."

+

Brenna had every intention to go visit Emily or her friends while training for the newborn army was happening. It wasn't something she wanted to be apart of, but here she was waiting for the wolves to arrive while the Cullen's had started a little bit of practicing without them. The wolf girl could tell that Emmett Cullen was loving every minute of being tossed around, as it seems that fighting is his thing.

"Embry's going to be mad when he finds out I came with you guys." Brenna mumbled to Bella as they stood off to the side next to the vehicle.

Bella gave her younger adopted sister a look, "yeah, well I don't think Edward is happy about me wearing Jacob's graduation gift." Brenna gave her sister a look before turning back to the vampires in front of her. It was obvious that Edward did not like it because of the way Jacob was with her sister but she knew that was a fight for later instead of now.

"Again!" Emmett yelled as he was thrown to the ground for the 50th time. Right as Jasper was about to start again, warmth filled Brenna's body and the calming sensation made its way back. Soon the wolves emerged over the hill making a smile come onto the youngest Swan's face.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward spoke up, turning to face Carlisle.

"They came, that's what is important." Carlisle replied, "Can you translate?" He asked Edward who had agreed. Bella talked to Jake for a moment, while Brenna slowly made her way over to Embry. "Welcome." The older vampire said, "Jasper has experience with newborns so he can teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle explained. "They want to know how newborns differ from us." Edward told the doctor. "They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life." Carlisle explained to the wolves before backing up and nodding to Jasper.

"Carlisle is right, that's why they are creating. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army." Jasper explained. "But no human army could stand against them." He added making sure to get the point across. "Now the two most important things to remember are first, never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly and second, never go for the obvious kill, they'll be expecting that... and you will lose." He finished before turning away from the wolves as Sam let out a growl. "Emmett!" Jasper yelled. Before they got started, Brenna told Embry that she was going to go back to her spot beside Bella. The wolf girl knew that vampires were strong and fast, but she wanted to see what exactly Jasper would be teaching the group since this was her first time being around the Cullen's this often. "Don't hold back." Jasper said with a smirk.