Chapter 1: A Holiday to see History

Maggie POV...

It all started when I decided to go for a holiday to Norway by myself at the start of the month of June. I had always been adventurous, ever since I was a little girl, I had wanted to see the world. I had already been to England, Vanuatu, New Zealand and many others places. So, my next stop was to Norway and the surrounding countries to view the history and take in the stories that were told.

I felt this pull towards the country, like I had to go be there soon. Like I was finding one of my missing pieces. So, I packed my bags and booked a one-way ticket for now to Norway. By the time I got there the weather was starting to get warmer.

I was staying in the city of Stavanger in Norway. One of the reasons to come to this city was for the monument Swords in Rock. I went and checked into my hotel to drop off my bags so that I could explore more. Just something about the history of Norway and the surrounding countries has always fascinated me.

From the Vikings to the mythology and to how they lived they're life. I felt this inkling that something big was about to happen, I also felt this urge to buy some extra clothes and other necessities, that I don't need but that someone else will.

It was now nearing the evening. I had done all the exploring that I had wanted to do that day and decided to go back to the hotel and rest. I feel like something big will happen tomorrow night.

...... Time Skip ......

I wake up the next morning, excited for the day. I had the whole day planned out and a lot of sites to visit to take in the history. I have always been a big history and mythology geek for places that caught my eye. For example, the 3 main ones were; Greek, Japanese and lastly Norse Mythology.

My first stop was to visit the museum, I spent a couple of hours there appreciating the history before realizing that I had to get to the Swords in Rock Monument. By the time that I got there, the sky was just beginning to darken as it came into the afternoon.

Before I could fully appreciate the History of the swords, I looked for a food vendor nearby. When I was buying the food, I felt the need to buy enough food for 2 people even though there were only one of me.

I put the food into my bag to save for later. I started heading towards the Swords, when I felt this pulse go through me and it stopped me in my place. I looked around to find where it came from but I couldn't see anything. As I walked closer to the swords, the harder the pulse got.

I looked around a second time to see if I could find where the pulse was coming from, but I still couldn't see anything. As I was looking around searching, I notice that I am the only one here now. I never even took note of when everyone else left.

I kept walking closer to the Swords, when I noticed a figure sitting up against the middle sword. As I walked closer, I could tell that he was hurt. But I couldn't tell if all the blood was from him or someone else, I wanted to help him but I wasn't sure how too at the moment.

As I got closer to him, it looked like he was mumbling something. So, I decided to get closer to hear what he was saying. He kept mumbling what sounded like names, over and over and over again. Until he looked up to me and our eyes met for the first time, then he whispered. "Mit Hjerte (my heart)".