Chapter 4: Exploring

Maggie POV...

After coming back to the hospital and waiting for Hvitserk to change clothes, I was ready for some food. A couple of minutes later, I walked into the room ready to talk to Hvitserk when I noticed that he still hadn't changed and that he was looking at the clothes like they were foreign to him.

I turned around and covered my eyes to be sure that I wasn't seeing anything because he was really wearing anything other than undergarment at the moment.

"Hvorfor er du ikke klædt? du ved, hvordan man tager tøj på, ikke? (Why are you not dressed? you do know how-to put-on clothes, don't you?)". I ask him, just tired and hungry at the moment.

"Jeg ved, hvordan man bærer tøj, jeg har bare aldrig set disse typer tøj før. Hvor skal rustningen hen med dette? (I know how to wear clothes; I just have never seen these types of clothes before. Where is the armor to go with this?)". That is probably why he hasn't dressed yet. Because there is no armor like he is used too.

"Der er ingen, der er ingen grund til at bære rustning længere. (There is none, there is no need to wear armor anymore.)". I reply to his questions. I walked back out of the room to leave him with some privacy so he can change this time.

......Time Skip......

By the time we are walking out of the hospital it was around lunch time. I started to mumble to myself in English "i wonder where we should go for lunch. Should we just go to the markets or to the grocery store instead. Hmm, decisions, decisions."

Hvitserk must have heard me because he ended up answering my questions that were armed towards me in broken English.

"We go Markets".

I answered a bit dumbfounded more so because I wasn't sure he knew English. "You want to go to the markets for food?".

He thought for a bit and then turned towards me with a simple "Yes".

We ended up going to Stavanger Markets. We walked around for a bit and we already had multiple bags of different snacks to have now and to try later. From what I know from history is that out of all the brothers, Hvitserk was the one that was always eating when he had the chance. So, it seems like he is a major foodie to the core and now I can introduce him to new foods he can try.

After a couple of hours walking around the market, I decided that we should head back to the hotel for a bit of a rest. Hvitserk was looking really tired on his feet after being in hospital and walking around a heap.

I could tell that Hvitserk was trying to put on a brave front with everything that has happened. We walked into the hotel room and I headed straight towards the couch and collapsed. I could hear Hvitserk walking around the room and taking everything in.

"What is dette værelse? (This room)". He asks me mixed between Danish and English.

"Ah, this is a hotel room". I let him know.

"What is et hotelværelse? (a hotel room)". He sounded curious.

"Nå, et hotelværelse er til, når du har brug for et sted at bo, når du ikke er hjemme. (Well, a hotel room is for when you need a place to stay, when you are not home.)". I explained the best I could.

"Ah, okay". He replied.

We went silent for a couple of minutes. We decided to start eating some of the snacks and Hvitserk's reaction to them was amusing seeing as he had never had anything like them before.

After a while my phone starts to ring. We both look at my phone, I was curious to see who was calling and Hvitserk was curious to see what my phone was and how it was making that sound. I looked at he caller ID to see that it was one of my good friends that was an actor.

"Hello, Maggie speaking." I answered.

"Hello Maggie, how are you today?" They replied.

"i am good thank you, how are you?" I reply.

"that's good and I'm well thank you, no blue eyes today." they tell me.

"That's even better, what can I do for you today?" I ask.

"Just seeing if you would like to meet up at the museum this afternoon." They ask me.

"Yeah, sure, sounds like fun. See you soon." I answer

"See you soon". They say. 

Ragnarssons, The Four Brothers and MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara