🦋-"The lost Keys to your heart"

Becoming:Chapter 2

I got in my work place 'Lekker cofee shop' yep , it is owned by white folks when i got hired here i honestly thought i would experience racism but non of that happened Mr and Mrs Robertsons are actually the kindest people and the love the love they have for each other , this shop and their workers is out of this world.
"You late bitch"-Kgotatso , oh the roomate who didn't sleep home last night , this girl as soon as she finds a new boyfriend she forgets she has a roomate plus bestfriend that is lonely.
"And you didn't sleep at home last night bitch"
"Chomiza (friend) im sorry,Thabo took me out yesturday we ended up drunk then we ended up horny then we ended up naked together in bed" she says
I laugh and shake my head.
●●●
After a long day of serving people coffee im done , serving people coffee is actually hard work shame.
"Girl theres a guy out here looking for you" Bontle the new girl who started working here a few weeks ago says.
"For me?Who is the guy"
" i don't know, he just said he is looking for you"
I go to the window to peak who it is that is looking for me ,i open the window curtains and notice its the taxi driver , why is he looking for me? I didn't forget anything did i , he is standing outside his white Quantum taxi smoking he turns around ,looks at me and waves his hand.
I take my things and head outside ofcause after saying thank you to Bontle .
I walk up to him while looking into his eyes .
"Uhmm can i help you"
"You forgot your keys" he says handing them to me , i take them. It must've fell out of my bag when i was in the taxi ,lord knows im greatful he was kind enough to bring it back because i would've been homeless since Im sure Kgotatso is not sleeping home today.
" oh ,thank you"
He nods his head and i turn to walk away .
" where are you going" he asks
I turn to his direction and he is still at the same spoti left him.
" to the taxi rank"
I turn to leave again , i can't keep entertaining this guy if i still want to get home before it is dark.
" Let me take you" he says
I huff annoyed by this guy,i turn to his direction
"Mister thank you for bringing my keys back but can i please leave im going to be late ,I turn and walk away fast before he could even say anything else .
As im walking a car drives slowly besides me , its that taxi driver again , what the hell does he want from me now.
I continuing walking and he continues driving slowly, i swear if this guy is thinking of kidnapping me then he has another thing coming , i grew stick fighting with boys in my village and i know i won't let him take me without a fight.
He keeps driving slowly besides me until i finally arrive at the ranks .
"Hey wait" he shouts , i turn to face him and i see him stopping the car and getting out.
" Can i drive you home" he says
"Why" i ask , annoyed that this taxi driver won't just disappear
" because it is getting late, and i want to make sure you safe" he says
"Well thanks but no thanks ,im okay"
I leave him standing and go catch a taxi before i have to walk in the dark.