🦋-"Marriage dilemma"

Chapter 38:Becoming

Honestly i would be lying if i said i regret killing Zandile, the baby yes but the mother deserved it that bitch was never going to rest until Stembiso and i were no longer together.i had to do it.
I woke up and he was not here , it looks like he didn't come back home since our fight yesturday.
I wake up , make the bed and leave to make myself and my baby food.I realised that i have not been focused on my pregnancy instead i was stressing about my husband impregnating his ex wife.When i get to the kichen i find Khaya on his phone with a cup of coffee on his hands . How did he even get in here
"Kwaze kwamnandi ukuba wuwe , get your ass off my counter Khaya(its nice being you)"
He jumps off.
"How did you get in"
"Buthi Stembiso sent me to get some files in his study for him"
" oh where is he"
"At Buthi Shaka's house"
I nodd my head and make myself some coffee.
"Busisiwe"
I look up at him.
"My brother might have done you wrong but he loves you "
I look down.
"He probably hates me"
" he doesn't.... don't say that please, listen you were Busisiwe Khumalo before becaming Busisiwe Zungu and im pretty sure there is a Busisiwe Khumalo in your heart that knows that this is not the type of person she is , no matter what happens do not forget your worth maZungu"
I sigh. Honestly i am tired of all these drama.
"Yeah well but now im Busisiwe Zungu so..."
"You know one thing about that surname its poison and when you married my brother you took a bite of the poision"
We both keep quiet .
"I never knew you had brains"
"Oh bitch please ,the file please"
I laugh.
I might act like i don't care about how Stembiso is acting but i do , its hurting me but then again i have to keep in mind that i am the reason he is acting this way.