🦋-"The creepy texter"

Chapter 25:Becoming

Honestly this is the second time i got this type of messages the first was "are you sure you want to marry him" , At first i thought it was Khaya or Kgotatso pranking me but now i don't know anymore.
"Now im all yours" Stembiso says holding my waist and  giving me a deep kiss.
He moves his hands to my hips.
"You've gotten full , i like it"
I look at him what does he mean "full".
"Are you saying im fat"
He looks at me with a smile which disappears as soon as he sees how serious i am.
"No mama , you gotten full in the right places ... Asambe siyodla(lets go eat)" he says and pecks my mouth. I know his trying to change the subject and i don't know how to feel about his "I've gotten full" statement but let me enjoy it and have lunch with my husband.
●●●
I get a call from my gogos , and i excitedly answer her calls .
"My gogos"
"Yah , ngiyabona(i see) you took my advice i got the letter"
"Oh they sent it already"
"Yebo , do you love him"
I smile.
"Yebo gogos kakhulu"
"Okay keh , i just wanted to tell you i got the letter"
"Okay gogos , bye bye"
"yey awume ,Busi umithi"
Haibo ,and then . I pause shocked by what gogos just asked me.
"Busi ngikhuluma nawe(im talking to you)"
"No gogos , angimithanga yindaba(im not pregnant why)"
"I dream of the ocean , ai if you say your not then i believe you, sobonana keh(we will see each other)" .
As soon as i end the call with gogos i notice another message from this creep messager.

_Attached with a picture_
"If you want to know who your 'husband' really is ,meet me tomorrow at 2pm, i will send you the location"

I stare at the message until i hear my husbands voice.
" baby yindaba(what wrong)"
I look up at him and he is dressed in his boxers and no shirt.I smile
"Lutho(nothing)"