🦋-"trust no man , fear no bitch"

Chapter 19:Becoming
So he is back and no one thought of telling me , i mean they didn't have to but still.
After helping the two drunkards get in the back seat ,i got in the front seat and never looked at his side.
I could feel eyes looking at me and could see him through the corner of my eyes.
"Uhmm Bu..." his phone interrupt him pissing me off , i wonder what is it he is going to say , No Busi No this the guy that stalked you , made you fall inlove with him only for him to turn out to be a married liar. I remind myself and feel angry all over again, how dare he leave and come back now ,and not to forget his wife wanted to beat me up at work, those bitches at the office were talking and laughing behind my back for 2 whole weeks ,they even gave me a name , 'Makhwapheni'(sidechick).
"Busisiwe"
"What" i say realising after how aggressive i sounded ,he look suprised and cleared his throat.
"That was Shaka i am needed erank , and i am much closer to my house ,can i drop you guess there" he says and all i have been doing is staring at his lips, i miss him , No you don't  remember married man , makhwapheni.
"Busi" he says again,is it me or did his zulu get even more deep now that he went to KwaZuku Natal , and his voice damn wha...
"Busi" he says a little louder this time ,startling me a bit .
"Ohh sorry , yeah uhm ,yea"i say and look straight at the road , Thinking about how stupid i am , this guy hurt  you Busisiwe , he hurt you marhn plus his married ,he probably doesn't want to lose his wife.
After arriving at his place he helps me walk the  drankards in the guest room and left .Damn this house has so many memories , i mean i broke my virginity in this house ,i got my first kiss in this house , i found out my boyfriend is married in this very house guys .
Stembiso offered me the guest bedroom while the drunkards sleep in another different guestroom ,i take off this dress and sleep in only my panties and sports bra.
●●●
I open my eyes and realise ,im not in my room . I blink a few time and remember where i am . I wake up and wear the dress i was wearing yesturday i go to the kitchen and find Stembiso making breakfast in his jeans with no shirt, and i promise you guys i didn't stare , okay maybe i did but a little and that was because angina bazali(i have no parents).
"GoodMorning"
I say  and stand on the other side of the kitchen counter.
"Oh morning , slept good"
"Yep" i say.
"Yoh guys , no more , no more"
Khaya says whispering holding his head.
"Yah Uyaphapha " Stembiso says
"Ai uyarasa man dammit"
He says , standing up leaving, Stembiso and i share a laugh.
He stops and stares at me . After the staring contest he clears his throat and asks if im staying for breakfast.
"Uhmm no thanks , let me go wake up Kgotatso"
" oh Kgotatso left"
"What"
"Her white boyfriend fetched her" i mutter a soft "oh" , so this bitch left me for a dick hehe.You know the saying trust no bitch , weh hai i see it manje  , this bitch i call mybestfriend  leaves me at my exes house haibo guys.
●●●
We now in the car , his going to drop me off , maskandi music is playing , this reminds me so much of the past , when i had slept over his house and his now taking me home mad that i can stay longer well now the only difference this time is we not together and his married liar .
We get to my place and when i try to open my door he hold my hand.
"Happy belated birthday" he says staring right into my eyes ,he did say my eyes give him peace.
I smile and say "thank you" after leaving the car i get a text "ice-cream tomorrow as friends" i know who it is from so i look back and i see him standing outside leaning on his car with the phone on his hand looking at me, i type "yea sure" , i smile to myself walking into my flat thinking if im making the right choice with this ice-cream date shit ,and if that makes me a certified side chick now