🦋-"Wedding disaster"

Chapter 29:Becoming

Today is the day i  traditionally become a Zungu ,and man i cannot wait.Yes i am already a Zungu but chile today the Zungu Ancestors will know i exist okay , so thats big for me.
I have been standing by the window thinking i might get a glimps of what is happening out there but nope can you believe they locked me up in this hot room and say "nywe nywe its culture" mxm.
I hear the door opening and quickly jump on the bed and pretend to be asleep.
"Bitch please ,you can fool these oldies but you can't fool me now"
I laugh and open my eyes.
"Voetsek Lerato"
Who is Lerato you may ask? well Lerato is my cousin more like my sister since we were both raised by Gogos , in her case her parents were very much still alive just not present.Her mom droped her off on Gogos lap as soon as Leratos father flee .
"Why didn't you tell me you have a hot brother in-law"
"You saw them "
"Yep and the one with the beared, the dark chocolate one i can defenently woman on top him"
I laugh at this girl.
"You talking about Shaka"
"Whuuu shaka Zulu oh my god ,the things i would do to...."
"Okay i get it Lerato , Shaka is your type"
We share a laugh.
"So how do you think its going"
"Im not sure since i was just passing by , you should relax it going to go well..."
She says and just after she spoke , we hear woman ululating .
I look at her.
"Thats a good sign right"
The door opens and Leratos Mother ,Aunty Dudu gets and starts ululating.
"Azishe keh manje umshado lento (this is a wedding)"
I laugh  .
"Okay  girl now we need you to go out and serve your hubby and inlaws , Asphume wena(lets get out) "
They leave to give me space to fix my self.
My phone beeps indicating a message sent.

Pictures attached
"You're going to be a step mommy"-Zandile

I click on the pictures and its a picture of stembiso sleeping while she is pouting for the camera. The second picture is a pregnancy test with 2 red lines and the last is a sonagram.
Stembiso wouldn't do that do me , he loves me.i look at the pictures with tears burning my eyes.
I feel myself losing breath , sharp pain at my lower stamach.
"Haibo girl why are you...Busi what's wrong"
I see a blerry Lerato rushing my direction and lights out.