🦋-"peace begins with a smile"

Chapter 6 :Becoming

"Then chomi , while i was busy riding him like a horse , he called me by his clan names and told me i am the future Mrs Zwane thats when i knew ukuthi yoh haa.aa i gave him sweets"-Kgotsato
Oh lord please save me i did nothing wrong , i try to pray every night , i haven't had sex before marriage , god i have not even kissed a guy yet you kill me like this.
We have been walking to the taxi rank for a few minutes but this girl has already told me 5 stories about her sex life.
••••
As we were waking with Kgotatso talking , i was not even listening , i just wanted to get to the bloody rank , i never knew the rank is this far until today , i must've been used to a car now.
"Beep beep" i turn and  a green Quantum stops and the Windows roll down , oh look who it is Stembiso , the stalkar taxi driver who made me allow him to fetch me from work every only for him to not show up today.
"Get in" he says
"No thank you" i continue walking .
•••
"Beeeep" i turn my head and the back door opens .
"Chomi get in , when are we going to get to the rank ,ha.aa mina i am tired"-Kgotatso
This witch , this two faced witch,when did she even get in the car , she doesn't even know this guy and she has already jumped in his car, he might a serial killer goodness sake.
I get in the front seat and guess what ,maskandi is playing .
••••
"So mr driver can we please change the song angeke phela , kunini kudlala lento"-Kgotatso
I turn and look at her .
"Hay yini chomi , i can't yoh , whatever this is , it is boring awchange lapho"-Kgotatso
Stembiso chuckles and changes the radio to another song , he actually has a cute smile .
He catches me staring and smiles, and i smile back and look the other way.