🦋"There are many times when a smile is the beginning of a love story"

Chapter 7:Becoming
'Trrr trrr,Trrr trrr' yho i am so tired you would swear i didn't just wake up , yesterday after Stembiso dropped us off he tried to talk but i refused, i don't know why but for some reason im angry at him for showing up late , i mean he is the one that forced me to agree to him fetching me then he decides to just come late.
I wake up make my bed get out of my room in attempt of going to brush my teeth but i hear someone laughing , did Kgotatso invite her boyfriend over or something , i go to check and guess who i find.
Mr Zungu sitting so comfortable on our brown couches i have been asking Kgotatso to ask one of her boyfriends to buy new couches for us cause this one are old and rusty anyway back to the zulu taxi driver , he smiles at me when sees me which causes Kgotatso to turn and look up at me and also smile, i  give her a look thats tells her im not happy with her but do you think the bitch cares , she continues smiling like all is good.
"What are you doing here" i ask since these two fools have been smiling since i got in this dining room.
"Stembiso came to drop off my Gucci shades , i mistakenly left them in the taxi last night"
"Oh okay then" i say, i want to ask what they were laughing at but i decide to leave it ,i don't want the poor guy thinking im crazy not that i care what he thinks i just.. uhmm yea .
"Uhmm Miss KG thank you for your hospitality but i have to go now" he says standing up holding his bucket hat in his hands.
"Ohh wait , did you eat Breakfast" my best friend asks , so because he dropped off her Gucci shades they have gotten close to the point that she cares whether he has eaten or not , wow.
"Aww no i haven't i will get lunch"
"Okay , Busi wants to join you , don't you Busi"
What , this bi- ,you know what i am looking for a buyer , yes Im selling my bestfriend people i can't.
" oh uhmmm sure" i say
" aike i will fetch you later mama, you ladies have a good day" he says and walks out ,leaving me with this traitor i call my bestfriend nxa