🦋-"The gunshots"

Chapter 46:Becoming
*Unedited*

For a minute i zoned out, and i came back to life.My hands were wraped around Nomzamo , we were actually hugging. As soon as she also comes back to life she pushes my hands off her and runs out the kitchen .
I run out to my bedroom and find Khanyelihle sound asleep on her cot , i realise a sigh of relief and look at her , she's looks so peaceful , i wish i could be as peaceful as her right now.
While i was looking at my beautiful daughter , i hear Nomzamo screaming .
Wait ,Stembiso.
I kiss Khanyelihle on her little lips and close the room and ran outside.
I see a police van and an Ambulance ,i spot Nomzamo and rush to her.
"What going on"
She ignores me not even looking at my face.
"Is my brother going to be okay" she says with tears on her face ,her tears are black probably because of the make up.
The paramedics pic someone up , no, Stembiso.
"What happened"
I ask with my heart racing.
"Please stop acting like you give a fuck"
I look at this bitch ,what does she mean act like i give a fuck.
"This is my husband of cause i give a fuck"

"What happened , where is my son"
Mama Stembiso says with Shaka walking behind her.
As soon as Nomzamo sees her mother she rans to her and cries like a baby.
She looks at me , for what? answers, what answers might i have i am as confused as them.
"We need to go to the hosipital mama"
"Okay baby"
She looks up at me.
"You stay with the baby , Shaka drive us to the hosipital"
"But mah..."
"But ini.."
I keep quiet.
"Lets go Shaka, go and watch your baby"
She says and they walk to the car.