🦋-"The BEGINNING of Busisiwe Zungu "

Chapter 23:Becoming

Today is the day my life changes forever ,I Busisiwe Khumalo am getting married , can you believe it .Its not a big wedding ,Stembiso and i decided to go sign at home affairs with Kgotatso and Shaka as our witnesses ,i can't explain how im feeling right now , im nervous , im anxious , im happy , im overwhelmed all at once.
"Okay , good Morning Mr Zungu , and Mrs Zungu to be"
The pastor enters and we greet him back.
"Are you ready"
We nod and Kgotatso hugs me and whispers in my ear "you got this boo".
We stand next to the pastor facing each other .
"Do you Stembiso Ntsizwa Zungu take Busisiwe Nosihle Khumalo as your wedded wife "
He holds my hands and looks into my eyes.
"I do"
"Do you Busisiwe Nosihle Khumalo take Stembiso Ntsika Zungu as your wedded husband"
I look in his eyes , and all i see is my peace , my future and my forever ,yes he did some mistakes in the past but when im with him i feel just happy.
"I do"
"Well then who am i stand in between of love, i present you two , Husband and Wife , Stembiso you may do what you been wanting to do since we were standing here ,you may kiss the bride"
He pulls by my waist and we kiss not as boyfriend and girlfriend guys , as Husband and wife.
"Okay guys calm down we don't need to see what is happening in the bedroom" the pastor says and we break the kiss and laugh.
The pastor hands us the papers we need to sign and Kgotatso and Stembiso also had papers to sign.After signing the papers Stembiso gives me a long hug and takes out a black box out of his pocket  .
"I don't believe in rings but for you i will wear it" he takes out one of the rings and puts it on , its a diamond ring ,its so beautiful . He hands the box to me and i take out one of the rings and put it on him.We hug and i peck his lips.
Kgotatso cames up to me and Stembiso asks to be excused , she gives me a long hug.
"Im proud of you ,the changophobia is gone"she says with glasses on her eyes while we laugh.
Shaka pats Stembiso on his shoulder and says .
"Aike ndoda the family is ready for yall".
We decided that we were going to tell Stembiso's family after the signing meaning Khaya doesn't also know and knowing my friend he is going to be dramatic about it.
●●●
We got out the car and Stembiso took my hand and kissed it ,his probably trying to calm me down but its not working ,im so nervous as to what they going to say.Kgotatso decided to go to see Dave but promised to call me after the meeting.We get in the house and Nomzamo stands up and says "wenzan loh lah(what is this one doing here)" whatever i did to this girl must be serious  because haibo.
"Stembiso kwenzenjan manje(What is going on now)" the mother says , clearly looking confused.
Khaya for the first time since ive known him is so quiet and is sipping his drink.
"Mama relax , i have to announce something"
"Busi and i got married today"
"Amen" Nomzamo says clapping her hands she then turns and looks at me .
"Wena the ink on divorce papers is not even dry but already you sinking your claws deep on my..."
"Nomzamo Awthula (keep quite)" reprimands the mother.
"Stembiso you know that was not part of the plan"
" i know mama ,but i love her" Stembiso says holding my hand tightly.
The mother sighs and turns to look at me.
"Sawubona ( greetings)"
"Yebo"i say looking down
She turns to Stembiso.
"You know this is not how we do things in our culture "
"Yebo mama i will do the right thing ,i just wanted you all to accept her first" Stembiso says with a smile on his face.
"Mama don't tell me you accept this nonsense ,this is bullshit"
"Nomzamo don't you have a husband to fuck or anything"Khaya asks while sipping on his "juice".
"Ungangi'phapheli wena , ngizokuganda manje stabane ndini( don't be forward i will hit you , gay )"
Khaya stands up and hugs me.
"Welcome to the family"
" i thought you will be mad at me"
" i am"
He says and goes to sit back down sipping whatever it is that he is sipping ,i think its alcohol though.