🦋-"The disloyal taste of Orgasm"

Chapter51.

Wheww i breath out after getting into Saints car.
"How'd it go " i look at him.
" good, i think"
He smiles and i smile back.
Saint has really been great help since Stembiso has been in Coma and since the Zungu family is Anti me expect Khaya of cause i really need all the support and help i can get with running this business .I know nothing about this business but Saint has made it easy for me to learn a few things.We stop at my house.
"Don't you want to come in"
"I probably should not , its late"
" I insist.. just one drink and i promise you will leave after"
" well i guess you were brave with having a meeting with the Russians... so I'll have a drink with you " i smile at him.
●●●
"What" i said breaking out into  laughter.
"You wanted to be a farmer...Wena?" I said still laughing.
"Hey whats wrong with me being a famer"
"Nothing... you just don't look... farmer material" he laughed taking a sip of his drink , the 10th one now .We went from 1 drink to 2 to 10 in 30 minutes and i didn't even notice because of his funny stories.
"How do i look" he said with his tone changing.
I looked up at him .
"What do you mean"
He didn't answer my question , i could feel his eyes all over my body.He closed his eyes for a second , released a sigh and gulped down his drink.
"Uhmm..Boss lady i should go now"
"Oh are you sure its already late and your intoxicated "
"No i will be fine, thanks"
I got up from the couch to  walk him out , i immediately felt dizzy and fell back on the couch with my bum.
"Are you okay" he said offering me his hands to rise up from the couch.
"Yes i was slightly dizzy, it must be the wine"i said  grabbing his hands and standing up off the couch.
He smiles and i smile back looking at his dark brown eyes.Stembiso has light brown eyes they are infact my favourite feature from him among other things of cause.
Suddenly I was in a staring contest with my husband's right-hand man.His gaze was full of lust and fear.Since he was talking long i pulled him by his shirt and kissed him.
He picked me up and put me on the couch gently kissing me.
He kept kissing me while his hands went down to the dress i was wearing.
He pulled my panties down gently while looking at Stembiso's goods.
I raised my knees so he can pull them off the rest of the way and toss them to the floor.He took his clothes too fast and the rest is history
●●●
I opened my eyes and was struck by the light of sun from the window facing the sofa i was sleeping on... wait the sofa? Why the hell did i sleep on the sofa.
Before i could even try to remember my mother in law came into the dining room singing a gospel song she probably learnt from one of her gangster friends because we all know she doesn't attend church.
Whilst trying to figure out how the hell she got inside my house , she takes my clothes off the floor in puts them in the laundry busket.
Haibo is this women going to pretend she can't see me wide awake and confused as to what she is doing at my house right now.
"You know for a married woman, you're really lazy"
Okay I'm okay to ignore that.
"How did you get in here"
"Saint let me in"
She said looking straight into my eyes.
"Oh..where is he" i say avoiding her eyes.
"He left after the call from the doctor".
She says going up the stairs like she owns them abd she never said what she is doing here.
I hope Saint didnt say anything foolish.
I got up from the couch to my room covering my naked body with a fleece blanket.
●●●
After a hot and steamy shower i was feeling fresh and ready to face the world.
I wonder where my daughter is , if this woman is in my house.
I hear voices from my room don't tell me Lomamagogo( this granny) brought people over because going to go crazy .
I go downstream and seeing those light brown eyes i scream and run at him , hugging him tight.

What do y'all think about Saint and Busisiwe's intoxicated night of mating?