🦋-"A life lived in life will never be dull"

Chapter 22:Becoming

The first thing i felt like doing when i got home was call my gogos , honestly i am confused  i am feeling overwhelmed .I know no one can advice me like my gogos can.
"Aww ngani yam usaphila(oh my child you still alive)"
"Yebo gogos im still alive , alot has been going on"
"Mina bengithi ungishiyile njengo Buhle and Zondo(i thought you left me like your parents)"
"Never gogos ,i have a problem here"
"What is it my child,talk to your gogos"
"There is this guy he wants to marry me"
"So what do you want my child"
"Im scared gogos"
"Listen my child if you keep on letting fear take over your life you going to regret it in the near future , if you love him and he loves you and you want to spend your forever with him , Do it my child "
"Ngiyakuzwa(i hear you)"
"Yebo plus there are no more men out here my child you will die alone"
"Okay gogos wam ,let me rest ,i love you"
"I love you too ,tell me if i should call abo'malume phela"
I laugh , i miss her .
"Whuuu who got you smiling like that"
"Hawu khanti you home"
" i live here bitch" she says jumping on my bed.
"I need to talk to you" she says
"Sounds serious"
"Yeah , uhmm friend i know we planned on moving into the apartment together" whuu konje theres that ,i have totally forgotten about it ,i blame Stembiso and his cute self.
"Friend Dave asked me to move in with me" she says and looks away , nervous .i laugh and she joins me looking confused.
"What you laughing at"
"You look so nervous its funny" i continue laughing .
"Mxm , friend i think i like him and i don't want to miss this opportunity but if you don'..."
"Hey , its okay go move in with him , you must really like him huh"
" i do ,you know he makes me happy , his my bestfriend plus his rich so chilee"we share a laugh  .Kgotatso telling me about Dave made me  think about Stembiso ,he makes me happy , he understands me , without him i feel empty.yes , he lied but what if i reject his proposal and regret it in the future.
As i was thinking about all this a message came on my phone from Stembiso.

-"Zandile signed the papers , i am oficially a divorced man , i love you"-