🦋-"The truth always come out regardless of the situation"

Chapter 26:Becoming

I am woken up by kisses all over my face , i open my eyes to my husband with a huge smile on his face.
"Sawubona baba(Goodmorning daddy)"
"Weh yabona manje usuvusa abalele"
He says looking at his crotch area i laugh and he climbs he kisses me deeply until i break it.
"Ha.aa baby you have to go work"
"My wife's  needs first , work later"i laugh while he continues to kiss my neck.I open my legs and he gets in between them and kisses me deeply. I feel his bulge from his jeans and the heat of his body starts to drive me crazy.
"Baby ha.aa" i say breaking the kiss.
"Ngizolifaka kancane( i will put it in a little)" he says massage my boobs through my night dress.
I push him to lay down on the bed , and run to bathroom. I hear him saying "fuck" as i leave the bedroom.
●●●
I stop my car engine at this beautiful park , there are couples having picnics and kids running around .I take a deep breath and think about what i am about to do ,am i sure if i want to hear what this person has got to say.After a lot of conflict between my brain and heart i decided to go hear the creepy messager out.
I walk past a group of school children playing soccer and notices a bench with no one there ,i go and sit there looking around for anything suspicious.i take out my phone and text the person.

"Im here"

After waiting about 10 minutes a human figure sit next to me ,i look by my side and the person takes of the hoodie hat and the cap.Wehh i should've known.
I attempt to stand up to leave but she grabs my arms.
"yey wena Zandile let go of me"
" yeka idrama , and listen to what I've got to say"
Uyahlanya loh sisi kodwa yaz(his woman is crazy)
" how do i know that what you going to tell is not lies , how do i know you not trying to break my husband and i up"
She release a slight chuckle.
"Look Busi i don't give a fuck about Stembiso anymore , i am here to help you"
I stare at her for a while and sit back down.
"Busi you might've think you won by taking my husband bu...."
"It was never a competition"
"Like i was saying , you think you won but you don't know what you have gotten yourself into"
I look at her.
"Take this  and everything you need to know is there"
I look at the big brown envelope she's holding and take it .i stand up ready to leave.
"Look Stembiso is a great guy ,he did all this for his mother" i turn to look at her for a second and say nothing but walk to my car.
When i enter my car i feel a sense of relieve i   sigh deeply and cover my face using my two hands.
I look at the envelope and open it.
I find documents in the envelope and pictures of Stembiso and his mom with some other gentleman ,on another paper i find articles about this gentleman.
"THE BIGGEST GUN SMUGGLER IN  RUSSIA HAS BEEN CAUGHT AGAIN WITH A BAG FULL OF GUNS ON HIS WAY TO AFRICA"

What does this mean.
I find pictures of Stembiso and his mother behind them is a blue truck.
The second picture is the picture of my parents and behind  them is my parents car.
How did this bitch know who my parents are. How did she get this picture.
I take the envelope and find text conversations .

Mom>"Stembiso what is it i hear about you taking out the Khunalo girls to Nom-Noms"

"Mom i was just doing what you asked me"

" i asked you to make sure the girl is okay not to take her out"

Am i girl they are talking out , what does she mean , what is happening.suddenly i can't breath i throw all the papers on the passengers seat and start the car engine.