𝟭 | 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆

Today [Name] was sulking, locked up in her room

Today [Name] was sulking, locked up in her room. She sat on her bed with a blanket around her while eating a bag of chips.

[Name] was sulking because Luka had forgotten that they were going to hang out the day before, instead he was hanging out with Marinette. [Name] had waited at their meeting spot for about 2 hours before coming to reason that he had stood her up.

Luka wasn't one to miss out on days like this, and because of this [Name] was very upset. She woke up this morning with her phone exploding with miss calls and texts from none other than the boy himself.

[Name] placed a chip in her mouth as she watched her phone screen light up again. Her lock screen was a selfie of her and Luka, [Name] looked at the notifications and fell back on her bed, she was going to ignore him today.

Feeling stuffy [Name] got out and had a shower, when she came out she put on her undergarments and tossed on an oversized shirt and trackies. As she made her way down to the bakery to find some bagels she saw the very boy who she was trying to avoid.

Luka stood at the entrance of the bakery about to come in when he made eye contact with [Name]. They both stood there not moving an inch "[Name]-" he started but was quickly cut off by the girl sprinting back up to her room.

[Name] didn't come back out, only when her mother or father called for her, or when she needed to go to the bathroom. She also avoided Marinette, but she didn't even notice because she was either busy saving Paris or hanging out with her friends.

The next day [Name] woke up early and got ready for school, once she was done she left and walked to school.

[Name] had come quite early and headed to the library to catch up on studying and to avoid a certain someone.

The bell rang and [Name] packed up her stuff to head to her first class, [Name] arrived at the class and sat in her usual seat. A minute later someone had sat next to her, she look at the person from the corner of her eye and saw that it was Luka, but that was expected since that was his seat.

The teacher came in an started the class, during the lesson [Name] felt eyes boring into the side of her head. She whipped her head around to look at Luka and furrowed her eyebrows, [Name] ripped out a small piece of paper from her book and quickly scribbled down a few words. She passed the note over to Luka who looked at her before opening it.

Stop staring ditcher >:|

Luka took out his pencil and wrote something before passing it back to [Name].

Can we talk after school? :(

[Name] let out a quite sigh and nodded her head before turning her attention back on the teacher.

After school ended Luka pulled [Name] aside and dragged her to the bench. [Name] sat down not giving him any eye contact, she heard him rummaging through his bag. Luka pulled out a few things and held them in front of [Name] to see.