𝟱 | 𝗔𝗸𝘂𝗺𝗮

The school bell rang, indicating the start of school

The school bell rang, indicating the start of school. As always [Name] was sitting at her seat next to Luka. [Name] didn't know if Marinette had made it on time but she did try to wake the girl up.

"Ok class, make sure to take notes during the lesson" the teacher announced as the lesson started.

"Have you heard anything from Marinette?" Luka whispered as he leaned towards [Name] who in return slightly shook her head as she kept her eyes on the teacher.

She glanced over at Luka who moved back to his seat before she leaned over to him slightly "want me to ask her?" This time Luka was the one who shook his head "I'll just leave it up to luck" he whispered back.

* * *

[Name] sat in the cafeteria eating her food when Luka came and sat opposite her. "I still haven't figured out who you like" Luka started, [Name] looked up at him "I totally forgot you were looking into that" [Name] confessed as she took a bite of her bagel.

"Could I get a hint please?" He pleaded, [Name] stared at him for a while before giving a slight nod. "This person is someone that we both know."

"We know quite a lot of people" Luka deadpanned "can you describe this person to me please?"

"Only because you said please" [Name] stated as she took another bite of her bagel "this person has me head over heels for them, but they don't know it" [Name] started "they are very talented in the arts which I find very cool, their personality and their being overall is what made me fall for them" Luka was listening intensely as [Name] spoke fondly about her crush.

He should be happy about her finding someone to love yet there was an aching pain in his heart as he listened to her talk fondly about the person.

"That's all I'm telling you" [Name] finished as she took the last bite of her bagel and picked up her drink.

The two sat in silence as Luka thought hard about who this mystery person might be. [Name] on the other hand found it entertaining that he was so invested in finding out who it was, but she was also scared that he might realise that the person she was talking about was none other then himself.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you but Kitty Section is having another practice on the weekend if you can make it" Luka told [Name] "I'll see if I'm not busy" [Name] answered.

[Name] watched as students left and entered the cafeteria while finishing off her drink, she had a free period next so she could take her time.

"I'm gonna go study in the library" [Name] said as she got up and placed her rubbish in the bin. Luka waved her bye before also getting up to leave.

[Name] ran into Adrien, a friend of hers and also one of Marinette's crushes. "Hello [Name], are you going to the library?" He asked "yea, just gonna study and catch up on some class work, how about you? Got class?" The boy nodded his head with a smile.