𝟰 | 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Penny for your thoughts?" Chat Noir asked as he took a seat next to [Name]

"Penny for your thoughts?" Chat Noir asked as he took a seat next to [Name]. "Just thinking about how unfair life is to me" [Name] confessed with a sigh "why is that?" Chat Noir questioned, [Name] gave him a glance before looking back at the streets.

"The boy I love doesn't see me in the same way, he likes someone else who happens to be close to me. And that someone likes him back" [Name] started "I know I should be happy that she likes him back because he's liked her for awhile but..." [Name] trailed as she looked over at Chat Noir "I know it's selfish of me but I want him to be with me" Chat Noir patted her shoulder "I get what you mean, the girl I love is in love with another."

Silence took over the two as they looked at the almost empty streets.

"[Name], you seem like a nice girl. Whoever that boy is, he doesn't deserve your love" Chat Noir blurted "That's easy for you to say" [Name] rolled her eyes "the boy I love deserves everything, he's waited so long for her to notice him and he doesn't mind being second choice" Chat Noir listened as [Name] continued "but for me, he will always be my first choice."

"And Chat Noir, that girl you love, her eyes haven't opened up yet. Ladybug has yet to see that's it been you that's been there for her" [Name] ended, "How did you know I was talking about Ladybug?" Chat Noir questioned, [Name] let out a small chuckle "I know because of the way you look at her, it's how I catch myself looking at him as well."

* * *

The next morning [Name] woke up with a yawn, she had stated up almost past midnight talking to Chat Noir. [Name] considered him as a close friend because of the countless times he had saved her and interacted with her.

"Good morning [Name], your father and I are going to the market. Make yourself breakfast ok?" Her mother announced as she opened the door to [Name]'s room and opened the blinds.

"I'll be going now" she kissed [Name] on the forehead and left the room after closing the door. [Name] got out of bed groggily and made her way down to the kitchen only to see Marinette eating cereal happily.

[Name] walked to the fridge and took out the carton of milk and made herself some cereal before taking a seat on the sofa. "You seem oddly happy. Did something happen?" [Name] asked keeping her face forward, Marinette on the other hand looked over at her twin "nothing really, except that Luka declared his love for me in the most romantic way" she sighed.

[Name] felt her heart tighten but she rolled her eyes as she continued eating "good for you."

"Anyways... are you going anywhere today?" Marinette asked as [Name] went to wash her bowl "not sure, why?" [Name] glanced over at Marinette "well, I was wondering if you could model some of the designs I made" [Name] thought for a moment but nodded "alright."

Marinette happily jumped out of her seat and placed her bowl in the sink and ran up to her room. "He- hey! Wash your own dishes!" [Name] shouted at Marinette's retreating figure.