𝟲 | 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁

[Name] stood there with wide eyes, what is he doing in Paris? The two stood there staring at each other "[Name] is that you?" The person asked again, [Name] was beyond shocked, she stood there in silence

The person took a step forward towards her making [Name] take a step back in return.

"It is you" the person confirmed for themselves after backing [Name] into the wall. Their face was inches away from the speechless [Name].

[Name] couldn't do anything, she felt shock, dread and anger building up inside of her as she looked at the person in front of her. The person didn't move away, only staring at her closely, inspecting her.

"F-Felix" [Name] stuttered as her hands made its way to his shoulders, she shoved him away and started walking off. Felix grabbed her wrist stopping her from moving "[Name], I finally found you" he stated as he pulled her towards him "let me go Felix" [Name] tried to pry his hand away from his wrist.

"Give me an explanation first, why did you leave me?" He demanded, slightly tightening his grasp around her wrist.

[Name], let out a sigh to calm her shaking "don't you remember?" She questioned "you're the one who told me to leave." She started.

* * *

[Name] was in London, she was given a chance to attend a prestigious school through a scholarship.

When [Name] first received the letter she was both thrilled and scared. She had never been outside of Paris before, she this would be a new experience for her.

When she showed the letter to her parents they were both thrilled, Marinette was slightly unhappy that she had to be apart from [Name].

Luka who had just been told by [Name] that she was moving schools was sad, he gave her a hug and refused to let go until his mother told him to. The two of them said their farewells as [Name] walked back to her home to leave.

At the train station Marinette have [Name] a tight hug before letting go "I'll miss you" she said sadly as she watched [Name] walk into the train "I'll call every weekend" [Name] ginned as she boarded the train.

In London [Name] was picked up by a beautiful blonde woman, beside the woman was a boy about [Name]'s age and a tall bodyguard in a black suit.

"Are you [Name]?" The lady asked, [Name] gave her a small nod "pleasure to meet you, I'm Amelie and this is my son Felix" she introduced the boy who only started at [Name] as she greeted him.

"You'll be staying with me while you attend your school, and lucky for you because my son also happens goes to the same school!" She announced gleefully.

- 3 Months -

[Name] found Felix to be a weird kid, he didn't talk much, and when he did it was only short blunt answers. Yet he still gave her company when she wasn't able to make any friends.