𝟮 | 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝘁. 𝟭

"What's wrong?" [Name] asked as she approached the group "look, he took our ideas" Luka showed a video of XY wearing an outfit that looked awfully like theirs and the song that Luka had spent some much time on was being played by him

"What's wrong?" [Name] asked as she approached the group "look, he took our ideas" Luka showed a video of XY wearing an outfit that looked awfully like theirs and the song that Luka had spent some much time on was being played by him. XY claimed that it was his idea, [Name] clenched her fists, "that's not fair, you guys came up with everything, Marin spent a lot of time on those outfits and you guys wrote the song and melody" [Name] fumed.

"That should be you guys up on TV, we need to have it out with Bob Roth and XY" Marinette stated, everyone nodded their heads and went towards the building.

* * *

"They're not here right now" one of the guards stated as the group stood in front of them "seriously?" [Name] deadpanned "they're right there on live screen" [Name] pointed to the big screen on the building.

"You're not allowed in, you don't have an invitation. The show already started" the other guard said annoyed "but it's our show" Marinette stated, the guards didn't even bat an eye "not our problem miss." Oh how hard it was for [Name] to stop herself from kicking them where the sun don't shine.

The group looked at each other and nodded, a plan formed in their heads.

Ivan wore his costume and chased both Rose and Juleka as Marinette, Luka and [Name] snuck into the building while the guards were being distracted. The trio took the elevator up to the filming level and looked around, a lady passed by and walked into a room. Quickly, the three of them followed behind and made to the two red doors, they pushed the door ajar and looked inside to make sure it was who they were looking for.

There in their fake glory, XY and Bob Roth. "Where did you get the inspiration for all the new material?" Alec asked, XY had a smug look in his face as he replied "it's nothing really, I came with with the whole song in five minutes."

[Name] wanted to punch his face in "in five minutes!? He couldn't even sing it the way it's supposed to be sung" Luka complained "and his mask isn't even a good ripoff" Marinette added, [Name] rolled her eyes.

Marinette walked into the studio and up to Bob Roth, [Name] and Luka followed from behind. "Bob Roth, my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Marinette stated, Bob looked over at her "I'm the one who sent you the Kitty Section video"

"Video? What video? I don't know what your talking about" Bob Roth denied "maybe I can jog your memory" Marinette pulled out her phone and showed him the video of Kitty Section. "The mask, the music, the dances, they're all the same" [Name] stated as she glared at the man.

"There's no comparison, this here is some amateur garage band" Bob said as XY stood beside him with a grin "my son is a solo artist, you guys play instruments, his music is all digital" he pointed to XY as he wrapped an arm around Bob's shoulder "our unicorn is much more cool and our mask is nothing like yours."

Luka was starting to get mad "that's not true, you copied Marinette's costumes."

"And it the exact same song you stole from Luka's music" [Name] butted in while pointed a finger at them. "Oh come on" XY rolled his eyes "let's not exaggerate now, we may have just been a little bit inspired, that's all."

"Inspired!? You down right stole from them" [Name] stated firmly as Luka walked up to XY and snatched his mask "you didn't design this, Marinette did!"

"Listen it not too late to do the right thing. Just tell the truth and let Kitty Section appear on the show, that's all we're asking" Marinette tried to negotiate.

"Yeah, first they'll want to be on the show then they'll be asking for a cut of the profit. No way! Never saw or heard of Kitty Division" Bob complained, Luka was getting madder by the second because of all their lying. "Forget it Marinette. It's no big deal, let's just go" Luka took Marinette by the shoulders and lead her towards the door.

[Name] walked from behind the two, he had forgotten that she was there with them. "No! It's not fair!" Marinette jumped out of his hold "I won't stand by and let my friend's work get stolen" she marched towards the lying duo "if you won't tell the truth then I will, right here, right now on the air, live" she stated before stoming towards the camera.

"If you do that," Bob had grabbed Marinette's arm "I'll tell them you're the copycats, not me." Marinette pulled out of his grasp "I've got all the music biz eating out of my hand. So who do you think they're gonna believe? Me or a group of nobodies?" He taunted.

"You'll never have a future in this business. You'll never make another costume, and there will be no music for your buddies because as far as everyone's concerned... you'll be the ripoff artists!" At this point Bob was in Marinette's face, pointing at her accusingly. This made Luka very mad, [Name] looked over and saw his expression darken, his hold on the mask tightened. But before [Name] could say anything an akuma appeared.

It went into the mask and took over Luka, [Name] stood there horrified, what do I do? She asked herself. Luka put on the black/dark purple mask and accepted Hawk Moth's powers. Bubbles surrounded him whole, when they disappeared he was wearing something else.

"Do you have any idea how long it took me to copy your costumes?" XY complained but stopped when a hand grabbed him. Luka, now Silencer took his voice in the blink of an eye, everyone in the studio started panicking and running out, Bob hid behind Marinette using her as a shield.

[Name] stood there frozen to her spot, she watched the events unfold not knowing what to do, she didn't have abilities like Ladybug or Chat Noir.

She watched as Silencer turned to face Marinette making both Bob and XY run away in fear. "Don't worry Marinette, I would never hurt you. I will use the power Hawk Moth gave me to restore justice, I will force Bob Roth to admit what he has done to you and Kitty Section." Silencer followed after Bob Roth who ran out of the studio the moment Silencer looked at him.

Silencer looked over at the frozen [Name] and continued his way to follow the man.