𝟳 | 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

It was around 6pm when [Name] finally decided to go home, she felt weird for some reason, there was a funny feeling in her chest but she couldn't pin point it

Shrugging it off [Name] pulled out her set of keys and inserted the one she needed to unlock the door. She walked up to door of her house and inserted the other key and turned it until she heard a click.

[Name] let out a yawn as she made her way to her room, her mother was in the kitchen cooking and her father was watching TV, Marinette was doing whatever in her room.

Once she got into her room, [Name] pulled out her pj's and walked into the bathroom.

"Dinners ready girls, come eat" their mother announced, the twins came out and sat at the table "thank you for the food" they said as they ate.

[Name] looked over at Marinette who seemed to have a awfully happy face on, [Name] quirked an eyebrow before shrugging it off and continued to eat.

Marinette looked over at [Name] with a cheeky grin, [Name] stood up and walked over to the sink while glancing over at her twin who looked around the room.

Both of their parents had gone to bed so that left just the two of them.

[Name] started washing her plates before she heard Marinette take a deep breath.

"I'm dating Luka"

[Name] felt the plate slip from her grasp before it fell into the sink, hitting the other dishes. [Name]'s eyes were wide with shock, she looked over at her sister who was smiling happily.

"C-congrats" was all [Name] could muster as she turned her attention back to the dishes she was washing.

"You better treat him properly" was all [Name] stated before drying her hands and quickly walked into her room.

Marinette stared at her sister in wonder, she didn't seem as happy as she thought [Name] would be. Marinette thought that [Name] would be happy that both she and Luka had got together but seeing her reaction made her confused.

[Name] walked over to her window and climbed out onto the rooftop.

She curled up her figure and looked down at the streets like she always would. Today the streets seemed emptier then usual, was it because of the news that she just heard? [Name] shook her head and closed her eyes.

There was movement beside of [Name] but she didn't bother to look.

"Something on your mind?" Chat Noir asked "it's ok if you don't want to talk about it" he reassured upon hearing no answer "Chat, I feel empty" [Name] said as she looked over at the hero with dull eyes.

The sparkle that was once in them no longer was there, the once cheerful girl that Chat Noir knew wasn't there anymore.

[Name] turned her head back towards the street, the two of them spoke no words, instead they sat there in silence.