𝟯 | 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝘁. 𝟮

"Don't do that Luka!" Marinette shouted "that's revenge not justice" she tried to reason with him "and if you team up with Hawk Moth you'll have to face Chat Noir and Ladybug!"

Silencer harshly turned around "Chat Noir and Ladybug, where were they when we needed them? As now Silencer is laying down the law of silence."

Marinette had a look of desperation on her face as Silencer walked up to her.

"You're the most extraordinary girl Marinette, as clear as a musical note and as sincere as a melody. You are the music that's been playing inside my head since the day we first met. I won't let anything happen to you." He confessed, Marinette stood there in shook with a blush over her face as she watched him run towards the door.

It took her a second to realise what just happened. [Name] who watched the events unfold from the side felt her heart break into a million pieces. Not only did he declare his love to her sister but he completely ignored her presence. If only [Name] had decided to not come.

[Name] watched as Marinette bolted out of the studio, also ignoring her. After all [Name] was merely a background character in the story, just the character for support.

* * *

[Name] had managed to move herself to the corner of the studio where she sat down and contemplated about life. Sure there was an akumatised villain on the loose but something else was on her mind.

[Name] let out a sigh before whipping her head around to the doors that swung open.

In came both Silencer and Bob Roth, they both made their way to the recording stage. Silencer pushed Bob Roth onto the stage and turned on the camera.

"Dear viewers, we're back on the air for an exclusive interview with Bob Roth..."

A moment later the doors once again swung open and Chat Noir jumped through "come on!" He shouted "we got all the time in the world, we might as well have a bit of fun."

"Keep your nose out of other people's business kitty, or I'll silence you" Silencer said/motioned "that would be a shame considering how hilarious I am" Chat Noir joked.

[Name] watched as Ladybug took the opportunity to sneak Bob Roth out of the studio. Silencer realised this and looked around the studio in hopes to find them.

He noticed the door swing open before going through those very doors. Chat Noir on the other hand looked around and spotted a curled up figure in the corner of the studio. He gave the figure a thumbs up before going after Silencer.

Once again the doors opened up and Silencer along with Ladybug and Chat Noir came in.

They fought against each other but as usual Chat Noir and Ladybug won.

Luka sat there in shook after turning back to himself, "you were akumatised, but everything's fine now" Ladybug reassured him. "This is outrageous Ladybug" Bob Roth announced as he came in stuck to a chair "you tied me up and imprisoned me in a dressing room" he complained as he rolled closer.