𝟭𝟮 | 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵

Back in Paris both Ladybug and Chat Noir was searching for the missing girl, yet they were running out of hope

"[Name]! Where are you?" Chat Noir shouted worriedly as he looked down at the streets, Ladybug looked over at him sadly "this isn't going to work, she's not here" she said as she sat down "no, we can't give up! We just need some more clues" Chat Noir said as he stood in front of Ladybug.

Ladybug looked up at him curiously "why are you so worried about her? It's not like you know her personally right?" Chat Noir sighed "why doesn't it matter if I'm really worried about her? Anyone would be worried sick if someone was missing."

"Right..." Ladybug said suspiciously but she brushed it off "where would she go?" Chat Noir asked to no one in particular, Ladybug thought for a while before she remembered something.

"She used to attend a school in London" Chat Noir looked over at her with a quirked eyebrow "how would you know that m'lady?" He asked, "um, she told me one time" Ladybug quickly answered.

"If I remember correctly, she said she stayed at Felix's house" Ladybug placed a hand on her chin "there could be a lot of Felix's there, where would we even start!?" She said frustratedly. Chat Noir stayed silent for a while before he grabbed Ladybug's shoulders "I think I know where we can start!"

* * *

The cat and bug duo made their way to the house of Adrien's dear cousin, Felix, who lived in London. Upon arrival the two of them waited patiently for the door to open, a few seconds later the faint clicking of heels gradually came closer before the door way open.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir? Aren't you supposed to be in Paris?" Amelie asked in surprise "sorry for interrupting your day but we are looking for a girl named [Name] Dupain-Cheng" Ladybug pulled out her yo-yo and showed Amelie a picture of [Name] "have you seen her? She disappeared two days ago."

Amelie looked at the picture and sighed "you've just missed her, she spent the past two days here and now she's gone out with my son" she stated "I think they were going to the train station" the two hero's nodded at each other and thanked Amelie before leaving.

Amelie closed the door and walked back to the living room of her apartment, she sat down on the couch when both Felix and [Name] walked out to join her.

"I can't believe that I just lied to two hero's" Amelie stated as she looked over at the two "I'm sorry, I didn't want them to find me just yet, I want to stay a while longer if that's okay with you." Amelie let out a soft sigh and pulled [Name] into a hug "spend as much time as you need here, Felix seems to enjoy your company" she whispered the last part so only [Name] could hear.

[Name] glanced over at Felix who was looking at them, a small smile came onto her face.

* * *