𝟵 | 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well... has the bug come to be my target again?" Hollow got her darts ready as Ladybug swung her yo-yo around "you don't have to do this anymore Hollow" Ladybug said, Hollow scoffed and threw her darts.

This time Ladybug was able to dodge the dart that had hit her before.

Hollow grabbed at more darts and threw them, Ladybug managed to hit or dodge them but one dart managed to slip through and hit Ladybug.

"Second chance!"

"Well, well, well... has the bug come to be my target again?" Hollow got her darts ready as Ladybug swung her yo-yo around "you don't have to do this anymore Hollow" Ladybug said, Hollow scoffed and threw her darts.

The same thing happened again, Ladybug managed to dodge for longer before getting hit by a dart from behind.

"Second chance!"

"Well, well, well... has the bug come to be my target again?" Hollow got her darts ready as Ladybug swung her yo-yo around "you don't have to do this anymore Hollow" Ladybug said, Hollow scoffed and threw her darts.

Ladybug jumped and dodged, attacking Hollow who also jumped away.

Hollow had managed to sneak behind Ladybug unsuspected before she heard a voice shout "behind you!" Ladybug jumped away with her quick reflexes, narrowly dodging the dart.

Hollow quickly swung her head around to where the voice came from and jumped that way.

Hollow had knocked down Viperion, the two of them rolled down the street briefly before coming to a stop with Hollow on top of him.

"You..." Hollow pulled out a dart and when she was about to hit Viperion a rope wrapped around her wrist. Hollow tugged at the red rope to try and free herself but it was no use, Viperion took this opportunity to flip them around and he quickly took of the mask, throwing it at Ladybug.

"[Name]?" He sounded startled as he saw the face of his friend, Hollow clenched her teeth "[Name]? She's not here anymore, it's Hollow."

Ladybug broke the mask and captured the akuma, she then threw up the rope that was previously wrapped around Hollow's wrist.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She shouted, the magic ladybugs flew around Paris undoing what Hollow had caused.

Hollow had reverted back to [Name] who sat up in a daze "what happened?" The girl looked around and saw Ladybug and Viperion "you were akumatised, but don't worry we were able to save you" Ladybug answered as she kneeled down and placed a hand on [Name]'s shoulder.

Her earring's started beeping "I've got to go now, I'll trust Chat Noir to take you home" she threw her yo-yo and jumped away with Viperion following.

[Name] looked towards the cat who had just arrived at the scene "you ok [Name]?" He asked as he pulled her up, [Name] was frozen for a second before she nodded.