𝟴 | 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄

[Name] walked out of class with her backpack and made her way to the front, there she found Luka waiting for her

Before [Name] was in front of him she mustered up all her strength to give him a smile, [Name] looked at his face, he was trying to hold back a big smile.

A smile she knew that she wasn't the reason behind.

"Come" he started walking towards his home with [Name] trailing from behind. [Name] noticed that his mood seemed happier then usual, and she knew why.

The walk was almost silent, Luka was talking about his day, the school work, music and Jagged Stone, [Name] on the other hand walked behind him quietly only humming in response when he would look back at her.

[Name] greeted his mother and walked down the boat towards his room.

Luka took a seat on his bed and patted the place next to him, [Name] sat down and played with her hands.

"[Name], I'm dating Marinette" he stated after taking a breath, [Name] looked at him "congratulations Luka" she said, Luka frowned slightly at [Name]'s lack of enthusiasm.

He placed a hand on her shoulder "are you ok [Name]? You don't seem like your usual self" he asked, [Name] shook her head "no I'm fine, just tired from studying" that was a lie, but Luka didn't have to know that.

"Well don't study too hard, or your brain will be bigger then your head" he joked trying to make her smile. [Name] gave him a small smile and looked away.

Juleka came in and looked at the two of them, Luka seemed to be smiling more than usual but [Name] didn't have her cheery nature. She watched as [Name] got up and bid farewell to her brother before giving her a small smile and a wave.

Juleka waved back, when [Name] had left she walked over to her brothers side and sat on his bed.

"Are you ok?" She asked, Luka nodded "then how about [Name]?" Luka shrugged and looked at the spot [Name] was just at "maybe her studying is getting to her" he thought, Juleka looked at her brother for a second before exiting the room.

Luka wasn't sure if that was the case, for as long as he's known [Name], she's never complained about studying.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and picked up his guitar. He started playing a melody as he thought about Marinette.

* * *

[Name] had to quickly exit his home, she bid the boy farewell and did the same with his sister and mother.

She didn't know how much longer she could take before she broke down in front of him. That was something [Name] wanted to avoid doing.

She walked along the riverside and sat down on the stairs in a secluded area.

I should be happy for him, why am I like this? Before she knew it tears started streaming out of her eyes, the place where her heart was felt empty, it also hurt. The pain was like someone grabbing ahold of her heart and giving it a strong squeeze, yet it felt empty.