𝟭𝟯 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

[Name] sat on her bed, contemplating about her life

It had been a few days since she had returned from her trip and the girl had yet to go to school. Hell, she hadn't even step foot outside of her home, much less her own room.

Marinette had attempted to talk to [Name] but she was shut out. [Name] didn't want to face her sister nor Luka at the moment.

Currently, [Name] stood in front of the stove of the kitchen in a daze as she made herself some noodles. Marinette had just come back from school and had just opened the door when she noticed [Name].

She made her way over to her sister and was about to say something when she noticed that the water was overflowing "ah! [Name]! The water!" She shouted which caused [Name] to come out of her thoughts.

"[Name]. Go sit down, I'll cook it for you" Marinette stated as she pushed her sister away from the stove to the couch.

[Name] didn't say anything and just turned on the TV before getting comfortable on the couch.

As Marinette cooked the noodles, she couldn't help but look over at her sister. She had noticed that [Name] had lost some weight and the bags under her eyes were more prominent.

She so desperately wanted to talk to [Name] but she was always ignored. What happened to her? She gave the girl a sad look before turning her attention back to the noodles.

A bowl of noodles was placed in front of [Name], along with a pair of chopsticks and seaweed. [Name] mumbled a small 'thank you' and started to eat.

Marinette stood next to [Name], unmoving, as she watched her eat. [Name] glanced up at her for a second before looking back at her food and the TV. Marinette let out a sigh and left [Name] to go up to her room.

About an hour or two later, Marinette found herself yet again in front of the door that led to [Name]'s room.

Just as she was about to knock she heard some voice on the other side. She pulled her hand away and put her ear onto the door.

"Thank you, I really needed that" [Name] said with a smile, Chat Noir smiled back and gave [Name] a hug. "Don't forget that I'm here for you [Name]" he reassured before he left.

[Name] flopped down to her bed with a sigh before picking up her phone that was vibrating on her desk. There were some messages from Luka that she ignored by placing her phone back on the desk, she then walked towards her door.

When she swung the door open, in fell Marinette who was previously leaning on the door. [Name] raised an eyebrow before stepping over her sister and walking to the kitchen to get a snack.

Marinette got up from the floor and followed her sister, watching her.

After getting a snack [Name] went to the door that led outside "where are you going?" Marinette asked.