𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗴𝗲

[Name] did not in fact have any other friends beside Luka and Marc

Instead when [Name] had managed to make her quiet escape she was just going to roam the streets of Paris and hide from anyone she knew but she bumped into the very person that she didn't want to see.

At first she was going to walk in the opposite direction but Felix had grabbed her wrist.

She tried to pull away but his grasp was strong, after a while of trying she gave up and let him drag her along to a bench nearby.

"Can I go now" she stated as she looked at the pigeons in front of them, Felix who was sitting beside her let out a sigh "no, you don't look well so you'll be here where I can see you."

He glanced over at her and saw that she was drawing circles in the dirt with her shoe.

"[Name], tell me what's wrong" [Name] quickly looked over and shot him a glare "no, you don't deserve to know, and I'm fine so I'll be leaving" she quickly stood up and started walking away but once again Felix caught up to her.

"Let me make it up to you, come spend the weekend in London with me" [Name] gave him a sceptical look and was about to refuse when the image of Luka holding Marinette in his arms came across her mind.

[Name] let out a sigh and nodded, Felix's eyes slightly lit up. He grabbed her hand and intertwined his with hers and pulled her to the train station "I don't have any clothes or money" [Name] said.

"Don't worry, I'll cover that for you" Felix said as he bought an extra ticket for [Name] "I got lucky running into you just before I had to leave" he said as he pulled her into a seat.

[Name] huffed and looked out the window as she was sitting on the inner seat.

She glanced over at Felix and saw him sitting still, facing forward yet she caught him glancing down at her hand that was resting on the hand rest between them.

A couple minutes later she felt something warm on her hand and noticed that Felix had placed his hand on her, she didn't pull her hand away because he was spreading a warmth that she needed.

* * *

After a few hours they had arrived at the station in London, Felix shook [Name] gently to wake her up.

"Let's go" he grabbed [Name]'s hand and pulled her off of the train and onto the platform, he continued walking past the other passengers towards a black car.

He opened the door and motioned for [Name] to get in, she hopped in and scooted to the other side before Felix came in.

The ride was quiet, [Name] looked out the window and saw views that she had not seen in a while, a small smile graced her lips as they drove.

Once they came to a stop they got out, Felix lead [Name] to a tall apartment where they got onto the elevator and went to the top floor.

Felix scanned his card and opened the door "get in" he said, [Name] hesitantly walked in and waited for Felix to go in front of her. She admired the expensive paintings and sculptures that decorated the hallway, because of this she bumped into Felix who stood still.