#1. I want you

Jisoo is a young girl who respect others

Jisoo is a young girl who respect others., never complain to anyone.

, never complain to anyone

Taehyung Is a boy who works in London and is the son of  Jisoo's aunt but he's not like her mother...

Jisoo lives with her 3 aunt and 3 uncles her where as her Father is in London.... Her aunt is so rude to her she didn't wanted her to stay with them....

At first her aunt didn't allow Jisoo to study she always makes her busy with household work any how she was in University before coming to her aunt house she could speak English very well but now she's helpless.

In the morning jisoo was going to university with her friend named Lisa They were talking while going .

Lisa - you know today is our science test.

Jisoo - really?!! I totally forgot about that....

Lisa - Jisoo, you always forget....what were you doing yesterday??

Jisoo - yesterday there was guests at our home so I was making food for them and then I cleaned the dishes...why?

Lisa - I know your family is not that rich but I am sure they can hire a maid.

Jisoo - they have one.......

Lisa - who??

Jisio - me...

Lisa - ohhh jisoo, why are you like this?!!

Jisoo - I don't know maybe the day my dad left me here alone (tears strated in her eyes)

  Lisa  - I am so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry...

Jisoo - no it's not your fault.........

They reached university took their classes and then went home back....

(At home)

Aunt - today my son will come home.... I am so happy

Then she saw jisoo entering the house, she didn't even let her sit, her aunt told her so many works, she told her jisoo you have to make so many dishes and clean the house..etc.

On the other, side Jisoo was exhaust but still she had to do this otherwise her aunt will punish her badly

In the evening, Tae Arrived he was so happy.... he met everyone except Jisoo, who was in her grandmother's room,  he asked his mother where is Jisoo, she didn't come to meet me??

She replied (with hasitating) - Jisoo is studying in her room don't disturb her cause I told her to. 

She was lying!! She didn't wanted tae to meet jisoo because she knew tae have feelings for her but Jisoo didn't knew this...she never thought of him as her husband.

At night after dinner, jisoo came down stairs to pick dishes from the table and wash but tae stopped her asking.......

Tae - you don't have to do this who told you to???

She looked at her aunt she didn't replied

Tae - changed his question to -

Why didn't you come to meet me?? Are your exams more important than your guest???

He said with a smile on his face

Jisoo - noo, actually I didn't know that you would come today!! (She lied)

Next morning her aunt was thinking if Jisoo didn't get married to someone then tae will fell for her more so she decided to get married Jisoo to anyone.....

She discussed this topic with everyone except Jisoo and Tae and every one agreed.

At night when Jisoo got this news she felt someone put stone on her heart.

But she also agreed at last.

Her marriage was fixed after three days

Three days later every one was happy but not Jisoo.....her eyes were filled with tears

Tae was also not feeling good about this but he didn't knew, what was this feeling??