#12. what's next??

Jisoo's POV.

I was Sleeping peacefully until I felt bright sun rays on my face. I woke up and I realised someone was looking at me  continuously. I knew who it was so I didn't did anything.

"Good morning, wifey!" He kissed me.

"Good morning! Hubby."

Our eyes were glued at eachother's like we never saw eachother.

Tae got up staright to the bathroom to take a shower. But I didn't I was still in my sleeping position I thought to take more rest, as I needed it. And it was worth it.

Later on when Tae came out of the bathroom.

Jimin's POV.

"Was she really there?? Or I mistook her as Jisoo?? No, she was there! Look how happy she is after ruining my life i think I should make her feel the pain, that I am feeling!"

He was surprised, angry and happy in his heart. For what reason his heart was feeling joy, he didn't knew that.

"Whatever.....I have an idea though, and with that I will be successful to make her feel the pain."

In the afternoon.

Everyone was having lunch. Just then they realised that Jennie was not there. She used to come home early. But today it was late.

"Where is Jennie??" Tae's father asked.

"Maybe on the way......"Tae replied.

"What do you mean maybe?? Your sister is not at home! And you are saying may be instead of  looking for her?? What kind of brother are you??"

"I will go, after lunch ok?"

"No don't! Cause I am here"

Jennie's POV.

"While my mother was busy in her useless tricks for jisoo. I had a good chance to prove myself that I can do anything without her."

"She thinks she is smart! But I am more smart than her!"

"T-tae... Ahhh! It's hurts...." Jisoo said.

"What happened Jisoo! Are you okay??" Tae asked her worriedly.

"No! I am not!"

"Why?? What happened?"

"I can't stop vomiting and my legs hurt sooo much!"

"Let me take you to see a doctor..."

"No, I will take.. instead your mother will" grandmother said.

"No, grandmother it's fine i can take her"

"Wait, there she is....come here! And take her to a doctor"

Tae's mother - why should I?? Aren't you here??

"Mom! Please....."

"Ok...ok!"

Tae went to his work while grandma to hers.

"So, what is your problem??" She asked her roughly.

"You have been a mother too, so you also know......."

"I need to think of a solid idea. what is could be.....yah! I got it." His mother was thinking in her mind.

"Listen I am giving you a medicine...and make sure to eat it daily and on time! Ok?"

"Ok!" She was happy as it was first time that she took her care or talked to her in a normal way.

"Eat this in front of me...and eat others later on time...ok?!"

"Yes!"

She ate her medicine and went to bed.

Rosé's POV.

Who was that man?? Who came to save me..
Like a Prince came to save his Princess. He didn't even thought once about himself and came to save me....

I was thinking about him suddenly my thought disturbed by someone.

"Rosé! Rosé! Dear....what are you thinking about??" it was my mother.

"Nothing mom! Do you need my help??"

"Yes.....come in kitchen and help me.... please!"

"Ok mom!"

"My child! You don't deserve to do these things you deserve better." Her mother said while making a sad face.

"It's ok, mom! I'm good"

"Ohh my dear, I hope everyone get a daughter like you!"

Jisoo's POV.

I was feeling nothing in my body. My vomiting and legs pain almost had gone. When I realised it was something bad. I didn't wasteed my time and told this to grandma. She called Taehyung.

When Taehyung came I tolded him how i was feeling. He took me to the doctor.

Doctor - let me do your check up....well I think it was because you weren't coming for daily check up!.....but still let me see what is it?? I can't say anything.... without checking...

She took me in patient room. And examined me.

"Wait for the results they will come soon." Doctor said while going.

When doctor came in she was surprised. And when we saw her surprised we were also curious.....what it could be??

"It is something really bad!"

.

.

.

.

To be continued. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading. ❤️