#18. I can't trust you anymore.

Tae's POV.

As i was standing there, i heard all there conversation. the most hurting point of it was our marriage was a coincidence.

My heart felt it very hard. I don't want anything now. I left from there with teary eyes.

Jisoo's POV.

It was my first time I saw tears in his eyes. It hurted me even more when I realised it was because of my stupidity.

I finally decided i will never talk to Jimin now not i will be in contact with him. But it was my first to see him being a nice person.

He cared about me, and drove me to my house. I was crying all the way. He kept saying it's ok, it was not your fault.

When I entered the home. Tae saw me with Jimin. He yelled at him and pushed him like he will kill him today.

Grandmother stopped them and asked Jimin to leave.

Later tae looked at me and left.

Grandmother took me in her room and then asked me that what was happening i told her about how my aunt fooled me and took me to jimin.

My Grandma was in a big shock her BP was too low so I have her medicines then she fall sleep.

Later when she woke up she said "why? What was the need for you to do that? Was my love not enough for you? Was taehyung not enough for you? Your father gave you money...i gave you all the love and you still that shameful thing?"

I was so upset that she was laying on bed...her BP was low because of me.

And this was her first time scolding me she never scolded me. She always took my side and look what I did.

I was so depressed. But then i remembered all the things my aunt did to me. Then i started complaining

"yes Grandma your love was enough for me but as a grandmother not a mother i never felt mother's love, when I was 5 my father left me here saying he will come, but he never came.

He did gave money but not to me to you and uncle for babysitting me. And I was never ever in love with jimin he used to listen to me, he used to take my side, i tolded him everything how my aunt never made gimbap in our house just because those were my favourit even if i made it she won't let me eat instead she would throw them, i never said I loved him he was just a good friend.

Yes I wanted to Marry him but so that I can leave from here not because I loved him the only and my first love is taehyung."

My grandmother stayed silent for few minutes to understand everything then she also realised everything happened with me was not fair she said

"I'm so sorry, dear i never thought it that way. I forgot that I was your grandmother and i know what mother's love is. I'm sorry that I realised is late but please forgive me
And i will never forgive your aunt she will surely get her punishment for her sins"

Finally I was feeling like someone is with me. Now I was not afraid of anyone one thing that was disturbing me was tae. 

At first i thought i should tell taehyung also about everything but then i realised he won't understand.

(For those who ask me to update, i can and i will but I don't think it's worth.......?)

To be continued.Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading ❤️