#15. Is everything ok?

Jisoo's POV.

It had been a week since Taehyung talked to me nicely. I want my old Tae back. I don't how to. I don't want my baby say "mom, where's my father?" No!!! It will never gonna happen. I don't think he will leave me for that or what if he did?

My thoughts suddenly disturbed by someone who entered the room.

"I think you should just pack your bags and go to your dad now, because you don't have any other choice?"

"I won't! It's all because of you. Why don't you let me-" I was about to complete my sentence she didn't let me.

"Stop it! I am done with your issues." My aunt shouted at me.

"I will not go anywhere, this is my home also."

"Oh! It is, then I won't let you live here. Look how I will kick you of of this house. Just wait and watch. You know Jimin right?"

I was in a shock when I heard this and fainted suddenly.

When I opened my eyes. I saw Taehyung beside me. I hugged him so tightly and cried like a baby. He was looking at me even kissed me. I kissed him back and finally he said "I love you Jisoo!". I replied "i love you too!. Then we continued kissing.

I was feeling good with Taehyung. Everything was good. But still there was something giving me bad vibes.

Rosé's POV.

I don't know why and if he will come or not but I was waiting for my class to end.

(Bell rings).

I tan out of my class to see if he was waiting or not. He was.

I slowly moved forward to him. While looking in his eyes. And I missed one step while walking. I was about to fall when he caught me. Everyone was looking at us. But I was looking at him, his beautifull eyes. he said "i think god send me to save you."

I got up and i asked him while picking up my stuff.

"What's your name, by the way?"

"You will know, when it's the right time."

I felt a little confused but didn't bother about it.

After this we went to a coffee shop near University.

We talked for a while and finished our coffee. I asked him to come home as my mother wanted to thank him.

By talking with him. I got to know that he was alone. He lost his mother and father both. I felt bad for him.

At home.

As we entered the house, everyone was there. I thought he would be nervous looking at so many people but he was good.

We sat there and talked. Suddenly my aunt, Tae's mother came. And at that moment Jisoo was also there. I knew my aunt won't let my guest be in peace.

But this time she crossed the line. She said Jisoo was his lover. I was hella shocked. But no one was willing to believe her and then Tae asked jisoo if she know him. Everyone was looking at Jisoo. Waiting for her to her.

Instead someone else spoke.

"This is my first time seeing this girl. How would she know me?? And be my...??" He replied instead of her.

But Tae still asked her if she knows him or not.

Jisoo's POV.

I was thinking what else worse could my aunt do now. Suddenly i heard some noise in drawing room. When I entered i Jimin there. I was in a shock suddenly Tae asked me if I know him? I was speechless. Then he spoke instead of me. Yet still Tae asked me if I know him.

In my whole life time i finally said a lie to Tae. Yes, it was my first time saying a lie to Tae. I didn't wanted to buy I had to. After saying "no" I ran into my room. And locked myself in it. I asked for forgiveness from god. Instead of Taehyung. Which i couldn't get.

In the drawing room everyone considered aunt as a psycho now. Even she was. No matter what ever she say no one will believe her.

I thought this matter will solve here. Everything will be ok now! But nothing happened like that. I was now even more scared that what if someone found about my lie.

After 1 week.

I was observing something from these days. That Jimin was now like a family guest who could show up at anytime, anywhere.

I knew his presence was not a good thing for me. But still I ignored it and focused on me and my family.

I was excited to see my baby. But I was feeling bad if he/she will know that their mother was a liar.

I was thinking all this when I felt someone hugging me from behind. I suddenly pushed him. I thought he must be Jimin. But he was Taehyung. I was feeling bad for him i don't know what he must be thinking about me.

He asked me if I was ok?? I replied him yes. And hugged him back.

Rosé's POV.

I was waiting for my class to start. But unfortunately our professor was not well today.

So another professor came. When I looked at him, I wanted to tell everyone that I know him. But i didn't knew his name. So no one was believing.

Then someone said his name loudly "professor Jimin".

We met weeks ago but I got to know his name now. "Jimin"

To be continued. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.❤️