#2. I will keep you safe.

She was sitting quietly

She was sitting quietly. Trying not to cry...... suddenly tae came in her room before coming he saw jisoo crying so he cleared his throat before entering.

Jisoo suddenly wiped her tears and looked at him

Tae - Are you ok??

By hearing this jisoo suddenly burst into tears.

Jisoo - yes!! Why??

Tae - nothing, I just saw you crying....are you not happy with this marriage?? Is there any problem with the boy?? You can tell me..!

Jisoo - no!! It's nothing like that. It's just I miss my dad..(she lied)

Tae - ohh , then I can't help you..I am sorry

Jisoo - no, tae it's not your fault.... It's just my. Destiny!! (Tears strated forming in her eyes once again)

Tae felt ache in his heart.

Tae - it's ok, now Stop crying you are bride....and you have to look beautiful, if you will cry your makeup will remove (he said while smiling.)

It brought a small smile on her face.but not for long.

Just then her aunt entered the room.

Aunt - Jisooooo, come do-

She stopped the moment she saw her son with Jisoo.

Aunt - tae, what are you doing here??

Tae - nothing mom, i just came to see her if she is ready or not.

Aunt - you don't have to come here again,ok!

Tae - what happened, mom ??

Aunt - nothing, if someone saw you with eachother what will they think??

Tae - ohhh, mom let them...

Aunt - ok ok,now you go, i will bring her down.

Tae - ok!

Tae went down stairs.

Jisoo was sitting on sofa. With her to be husband. They were about get married but then people started whispering.

Jisoo become nervous what was happening??.

Just then Jisoo and her family got a shocking news that..the boy with whom jisoo was getting married. He was already married!!. His family wanted jisoo just for a child.

Tae was so mad at him. He was About to fight with him but jisoo stopped him. He cancelled the marriage and threw those people out.

Jisoo's grandmother was so confused and sad that she was about to send her granddaughter to a prison.

She was screaming like who will marry my granddaughter now?!!!? Who????

Jisoo was feeling sad and happy at the same time so she didn't showed any reaction.

Her grandmother always wanted tae to marry jisoo but it was not possible as tae's mother didn't wanted so ..

Jisoo was crying in her room on her grandmother's lap.

Grandmother - jisoo, it's ok, now Stop crying  anyway those people doesn't deserve you.

Jisoo - I tolded you that I don't want get married but....

Grandmother - my baby.   I know how you are feeling right now.

Jisoo was crying continuously but some time later she sleep.

Next morning jisoo was making breakfast in the kitchen thinking about yesterday incident. Suddenly a plate fell from her hands. Tae heard this sound and came to her she was picking the pieces but tae stopped her. He started picking, suddenly his finger got hurt.

Jisoo - what happened tae!??

Tae - nothing it's just a small cut.

Jisoo - but the blood is flowing. I think you need to put band-aid.

Tae - no, I'll manage it.

He went without looking back.

It felt like now tae also don't want to talk to jisoo. She thought tae hate her.

Tae went to jogging.

Aunt thought that now no one will marry Jisoo. So I should just throw her out.

She even did.

She grabbed her hair and throw her out. And told her not to come again in this house

Jisoo was bagging her. What was her fault??
What had she done?? Her tears couldn't stop flowing.

Her aunt closed the door of the house.

Jisoo was crying continuously. Walking a little bit. She hid herself in the bushes of a tree .

Suddenly, tae saw her crying. He was surprised.! He came towards her.

Tae - jisoo??? What are you doing here?!!??

She didn't replied. she kept crying .

Tae took her home with him.

It's the end of the chapter if you want more please let me know........

              Thanks for reading ❤️