#18.Are we happy together?

Tae's POV.

I don't know what I want ? What should I do? I can't ask anyone...neither my mother or father nor wife. I don't even want to talk to her and i can't, even if i want to. I never thought that my own wife who don't even what the hell is phone will cheat on me. I always believed her i fought to my mother for her but she doesn't get it that i love her.

Should I leave her? Does she not want me? Am I a joke to her? To everyone?  

Aunt's POV.

Now everything is going to be alright. Everything will be fine.

No matter what happen I'll make her divorce my son. She was never good for him.

Just wait and watch....

Grandmother's POV.

Tae come here...

Tae - "yes Grandma? Are you ok? Do you need anything?"

Grandma - "No, no i don't want anything even if i want I'll ask jisoo. You know, I think that i will leave without looking at my great grandchild's face."

Tae - "No, grandma don't say anything like this. You know there's no one whom I can trust right now and if you will also leave then who will stay with me?

Grandma - "why are you saying this don't you have my angel jisoo?"

Tae - "She was an angel but not anymore grandma. I think a devil loved her with his whole heart and made her this."

Grandma - "Don't say like that. She did loved you and she still loves you but she don't know, my child. She doesn't know how to say, she doesn't want to trust anyone. And you know in which condition she is.

Tae - "Is it ok for her to trust some a man who doesn't know her and not in a man who loves her ?"

Grandma - "is it ok for you to trust your mother who never did a good deed to others and not to a girl who loves you?"

Tae - "what do you want to say grandma?"

Grandma - "It was your mother, Who made her like this. Your mother was the one who showed her the wrong way but still she managed to deal with your mother."

Tae - "So you are saying she's innocent?"

Grandma - "Yes, she is (.....cough....) She was (.....cough.....) always.(......cough.....)"

Tae - "what happened grandma are you ok?"

Grandma - "i can't say anymore........i want.... To...rest"

Tae - "should I call doctor? Grandma??"

Grandma - "No.....i.....am ....f..ine."

Tae - "You don't look fine to me. I am calling the doctor."

After doctor came...

Tae - "How is she, doctor? Is she fine?"

Doctor - "I can't say that. All i can say is that she doesn't have much time so stay with her i can't help you I'm sorry."

Tae - "W-What...??"

Jisoo - "What are you saying? Is this your time for a joke? Come on check her again..Are you even a doctor?"

Doctor - "I am sorry but I can't help you."

Jisoo - "If you can't do anything then why are you here?! Get out of my house! Get lost!"

Tae - "Jisoo it's ok. She's alright. He was just joking. Calm down."

Jisoo - "Tae you saw, what did he said? How could he? I know my Grandma will never leave me"

Tae - "It's ok. Now calm down Jisoo."

Grandma - "T-Tae.."

Tae - "Yes Grandma."

Grandma - "Call her father and tell him to come home right now."

Tae - "but grandma"

Grandma - "Didn't you Heard what did the doctor said. Don't you want me to see my son?"

Tae - "ok grandma. If you are saying so."

Grandma - "Tell him about my condition and also about Jisoo i am sure will come."

Tae - "i can't say if he will come or not but I can try."

Grandma - "jisoo my dear don't cry anymore i have called your father he will come to take you."

Jisoo - "But grandma i don't want him. I want you. Please stay with me."

Grandma - "I will. Just stop crying."

To be continued. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading ❤️.